Hello friends in this post we are going to discuss about SBWS Multiple Choice questions with answer | TCS ILP Training Material for practise purpose | Course ID: 62297 Answers for TCS ievolve.
These Question answers may useful to you to crack any assignment related to your course.
Q1. Ina sync-up call, the facilitator does the following:
- Helps adhere to time box and moderates the discussion.
- Due to time constraints prefers to focus on key members during the discussion.
- Asks participants to playback to ensure message was received as intended.
- Facilitator ensures that everyone gets equal opportunity to contribute.
Q2. As a team you agree on some norms. These could be—
- As a usual norm, provide flexible working hours for every team member.
- Agree on the collaboration tools.
- Agree on a cadence for daily sync-up meetings. Repeat every day at the same time.
- Adopt a Control and Command approach towards getting tasks done.
Q3. How do you keep your team informed of your work status?
- Ensure you update the ALM or ITSM tool (such asjira, TFS etc.) on the progress and highlight blockers that need attention and
- Email a crisp update on the day’s progress and any specific action required from others working from other locations.
- Keep your instant messenger or collaboration tool status updated throughout the day.
- Highlight only positive work items in order to reduce stress levels and anxiety.
Q4. Team Norms for monitoring and tracking work status——————
- Ad-hoc meetings and status calls to check and monitor status real time.
- Agree on daily sync-up frequency to share update and impediments. Two times a day is great if your time zone allows it.
- Agree on a protocol for handover and follow up support needed from each other.
- Keep your collaboration tool status updated throughout the day.
Q5. How do you ensure uninterrupted work in SBWS
- Use a stable network for connectivity.
- Have a backup network connection in case of failure of one.
- Have a backup UPS, if possible, at least for 15 minutes to handle power failures.
- Ensure that all work items are backed up frequently (say every 30 minutes).
Ans: All of the above
Q6. When you need expert help what would you do?
- Check if a solution is already available in the team’s knowledge repository.
- Use Collaboration tools effectively to post your problem and seek response.
- If you know which expert can help, keep pinging expert till the expert responds.
- If any other team member is also working on a related piece, request for pairing up with him/her at a fixed time.
Q7. Some norms for seeking expert help within your team would include the following——————
- Be aware of the defined working hours (start and end time) for each time zone where team members operate.
- Plan your personal breaks and put the same in the calendar/chat tool for others to see.
- Ensure that all of the team members align with the Team Leaders Calendar Preference to sync up.
- Agree on a preferred mode of personal communication.
Q8. When you need customer inputs to complete a critical work item and it has to be resolved immediately, what would you do?
- Post the query to the customer through chat. It is good to use a chat thread where your Lead, members at all locations and other
customer members have visibility.
- As a last option, call up the customer following the agreed norm. You may use the collaboration tool or Skype for international dialing.
- If you are not able to reach the customer by any means or the customer is not in a position to provide full support, discuss with your
Lead or other identified customer associates to work out the best alternative.
- Escalate to customer senior management in case of no response from customer SPOCs.
Q9. When you need help from other teams/stakeholders———————
- Involve everyone from the dependent teams.
- Identify SPOCs for each team.
- Agree on the collaboration tools that are preferable for those in the dependent teams.
- Agree on escalation mechanisms to follow when the help from the dependent team is delayed.
Q10. When you need help from other teams/stakeholder what would you do?
- Setup a common dashboard with dependent teams.
- Setup regular but short sync-up meetings with the SPOCs (Single Point of Contact) from the other teams.
- Refer ROTA (the shift roster) for the customer team’s availability and block their time for the discussion.
- Call other teams on demand and seek support and resolution as it is a crisis situation.
Q11. Working in SBWS mode requires more discipline at team level. Which recommendations are applicable?
- As a team, agree on a specific mechanism for checking and planning the work.
- Set up a daily sync-up call to discuss the work assignment and clarify associated questions.
- Leave it free for individuals to report status at any time due to uncertainties involved.
- Since the team members are using multiple devices to carry out the work, allow them to work on any collaboration tool and the Team Leader can consolidate at the end of the day.
Q12. In order to ensure secured way of working to protect client confidentiality————–
- Secured network – Go through Virtual Private Network (VPN) or TCS Infrastructure Services (IS) recommended ways of connecting
or use customer tokens if applicable.
- It is ok to store on your local machine from the customer environment due to prevalent network and bandwidth issues.
- In case of project related issues, seek required help of colleagues, TCSers or Non TCSers as resolution time is critical to meet
- Use of headsets or earphones are not recommended due to lengthy call durations.