Hello friends in this post we are going to discuss about CBO ITIS Multiple choice question | CBO ITIS TCS Fresco Play Dumps Answer | CBO ITIS TCS IRA PRA Dumps | CBO ITIS Objective type question with answer | CBO ITIS TCS Tfactor Question answer
1) Which is NOT the editions of Windows server 2012
2) CRT, LCD, LED are?
–> types of monitors
3) KPI stands for
–> Key Performance Indicator
4) Protocol resolves an IP address from MAC address
–> Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
5)Which one these are not an email agent?
6) What cables are composed of a glass or plastic inner core surrounded by cladding, all encased in an
–> Fiber optics
6) A _ is DNS zone in which hostname to IP address relations are stored.
–> forward lookup zone
7) RAM,cache,registers are primary or secondary memory.
–> Primary memory
8) Which RAID level is not fault tolerant
9) Windows 10 is available in
–> Both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture
10) NNNNNNNN.NNNNNNNN.NNNNNNNN.HHHHHHHH Which class of IP does this belong? where
N=Network ID H=host ID
–> Class C
11) What is ITSCM ?
–> IT service continuity management
12) What is ECAB ?
–> Emergency Change Advisory Board
13) How many Phases are in the ITIL lifeCycle ?
14) which of the resource record types contains the information a DNS server needs to perform reverse
15) The minimum hardware requirement for installing server 2012 are
–> 1.4Ghz 64-bit processor, 512MB RAM, 32GB of disk space
16) Spencer is running Windows 10. He displays the Start menu and then presses the Up arrow and
Enter. What is displayed?
a)The file Explorer
b)The All Apps menu
d)The shutdown menu
–> b)The All Apps menu
17) Which of these has to depend primarily on the central server for processing activities
–> Thin Client
18) Which protocol resolves an ip address to a mac address
–> ARP (Address Resolution Protocol)
19) Which of the following BEST describes a problem?
a) A serious incident which has a critical impact to the business
b) The cause of two or more incidents
c) An issue reported by a user
d) All of the options
–>b) The cause of two or more incidents
20) Sequence of activities combined to achieve a certain g oal is called __
21) What is CI?
–> Configuration Item
22) The disks locally attached to the server is called
23) A set of values for each attributes for one item is known as
–> Tuple or record
24) Which of the following activities are performed by a service desk?
1.Logging details of incidents and Service requests
2.Providing first line investigation and diagnosis
4.Implementing all standardchanges
a)All of the options
–> b)1,2,3 only
25) Flash ROM
a) Reprogrammable without chip removal
b)Hold system BIOS and CMOS settings
c) both options
d)None of the options
–> c) both options
26) Which is NOT an activity of Change management Process?
a)Recording of RFCs
b)Review of RFCs
c)Authorization of RFCs
d) Status Accounting
–> d) Status Accounting
27)Which of the following term is not relevant to NAS
–> b)SAN Switch
28) When you install Windows server 2012, you can choose between Server core installation and server
with a GUI Which option would reduce the potential attack surface and servicing requirements?
–> Server Core installation
29) To kill a process by its name, the command used is
–> killall processname
30) The system LED is amber on a Cisco catalyst 2950 series switch. What does it indicate?
–> The system is malfunctioning
31) Which of the following is private IP address?
32) The windows Store app is linked to which of the following?
a)The user’s Microsoft account
b)The user’s library account
c)The Administrator account
d)The local computer account
–> a)The user’s Microsoft account
33) Which feature works with both Microsoft Explorer and Microsoft Edge and Monitor websites, pages,
and downloads for known issues?
34) What is the subnet mask corresponding to a CIDR value of /16?
35) What are the three elements of the service Portfolio?
–> Service Pipeline,Service catalogue, Retired Services
36)An attribure in a relation is a forgein key if the __ key form one relation is used as an attribute
in that relation
–> primary Key
37)What among these is not seen in newer type motherboards?
a)Floppy disk port
c)AMR & AGP slots
d)All the above
–> d)All the above
38) Which Command elevates the privilage for a normal user to execute a particular command as root
39) Network DBMS follows
–> Many to Many relation
40)Ping uses which internet layer protocol?
41) If I want to have more than four partition on my work disk type would you prefer
42)Useraccount related information can be seen in the file
43) Dot matrix and Ink Jet printers are
–> Character printer
44) Which IP class is reserved for Multicasting
–> Class D
45) The command used to display selected attributes of specific object types in Active Directory is
46) A Data source in an ODBC architecturecan be
47) Demand Management is to Understand customer requirements for service and how these vary over
the business cycle and Ensure the provision of approprite levels of service
48) BRM stands for
–> Business Relationship Management
49) ITIL first Published by
–> Office of UK government
50) At what frequency is the inventory of assets taken ?
–> once in a year
51)Which one of the following generates demand for services?
a)Service Level Agreement
c)Patterns of business activity(PBA)
d)Cost of providing support
–> c)Patterns of business activity(PBA)
52) The bigger partition size, ecurity and encryption is better in
53) Command for Changing user ID of the user testuser to 2000
–> usermode -u 2000 testuser
54) What are the slots are used in PC motherboard to connect external NIC cards
55) You have been asked to immplement a RAID 1 solution for an engineers’s desktop workstation. You
want to use the minimum nymber of hard disks that are necessary to configure a RAID 1 array How
many hard disk will you need to use?
56) Windows 10 sign in screen does not have
–> Task view
57) Win 10 Continuum feature used for
–> supporting hybrid laptop-tablet devices
58) You manage a windows server 2012 R2 system named Corpserver. Your supervisor asks you to add a
server role to a different windows Server 2012 R2 system located in a different building named
ResServer. Which features could you use to do this from the console of crop server?
–> Serverr manager
59) A DNS record that can be used to point your domain name and host names to a static IP address
60) Which one of the following is an objective of service catalogue management?
–> Negotiating and agreeing service level agreement
61) What will be the permission set for user,group and others for the file named data after executing
chmod 664 data
–> User:read,Write, Group:read,Write, Others:read
62) Which of the following network devices are recommanded to be assigned static IP addresses?
–> a)Both B&C
63) Multicast communication is
–> One to group communication
64) Domain controller is
–> Central Database for storing user account info
65) The contents of a file can be viewed by using
66) You can set ip as 0.10.10.10
—> No we cannot(recheck Answer)
67) Linux is an open source operating system
68)A hard disc is divided into tracks which are further subdivided into
69) In which topology, each computer is directly connected to two other computers in a network
–> Ring topology
70)Which of the following is a file system used in Virtual Desktop Interface?
71) A group of records is called
72) Which cables has higher bandwidth of upto several Gbps
–> Fiber Optic Cables
73) _ is Windows 10 voice based digital asssistant
74) What is the function of an Operating System?
d)All of the above
–> d)All of the above
75) Which is not a security threat
a)unchanged default password
76) What Raid level does not use parity that provides redundancy?
–> RAID 1
77) Password can be set for normal user using the command
78) Which of the following is the BEST definition of realiability
a)How long a service or configuration Item(CI) can perform its function without failind
b)How quickly a service or component can be restored to a normal working order
c)The level of risk that affects a service or process
d)The availability of service or component
–> a)How long a service or configuration Item(CI) can perform its function without failind
79) Karen has recently been hired to help with SEO and needs to add annotations to webpages she
views in microsoft Edge. On the edge tool bar, what button must she click to begin this process?
–> Make a web note
80) Which one of the following statements about incident reporting and logging is CORRECT?
a)Incidents can only be reported by users
b)Incidents can be reported by anyone who detects a disruption or potential dis ruption to normal
c)all calls to the service desk must be logged as incidents
d)incidents reported by technical staff must also be logged as problems
–> b)Incidents can be reported by anyone who detects a disruption or potential disruption to normal
81) Name the virtulization program that allows multiple operating systems, which can include different
operating systems or multiple instance of the same operating system, to share a single hardware
–> Virtual machine
82) Which of the following service design phase identifies proactive measures to improve availability
and implement where cost justified?
c)Service Catalogue management
–> d)Availability management
83)Server manager is great tool for managing most of your server settings and configuration all in one
central place. Which one of the following Server manager features is used for storage management,
replication and searching?
–> File services
84) How will you identify a failed service in windows 10?
d)All the options
–> d)All the options (re-check Answer)
85) Organisational unit is used for grouping the objectives in an active directory Domain
–> 1 (re-check Answer)
86) Which desktop feature has been included in windows 10 which was not included in windows 8?
–> Action pane(re-check Answer)
87)What are the Two components of ITIL V3?
–> The five core books and the complementary publications
88)Which of the following are different levels of storage virtualization
–> Hardware and Software level
89)The term multi-core processing refers to
–> Processor housing contains two or more cores operating at same frequency, independently of each
90)A unique 64 bit address used to identify the hba card of each server is
91)The command to get ip Address details in windows 10
–> ipconfig /all
92)Which of the following malicious program do not replicate automatically
–> b)Trojan horse
93) Which is a private IP address
94)A NAS solution is most appropriate for what type of data Environment
–> Shared access
95)What is sent by DHCP server as response which include IP address and other parameters to be
–> DHCP ack
96) Which of the backup technology is space efficient
–> Incremental backup
97)MAC address is of
–> 48 bits
98) Which command is used for creating VLAN
–> config# vlan 2,config# name HR
99)Bandwidth supported by cat5 cable
100) You neeed to set up passwords on all your default Telnet lines. What command would you start
–> Switch1(config)#line vty 0 4
101) Which of the following a loopback address?
102)Which layer is resposible for process to process delivery?
103)Which topology requires a cenral controller or hub?
–> Star topology
104)FTP server listens for connection on port number
105)Each Class B network contains how many IP addresses that can be assigned to hosts?
106)What type of connectors are used in thinnet coaxial cable?
–> BNC connectors and T connectors
107)Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
108)Which OSI layer is responsible for the only error detection?
–> Data Link Layer
109)What command copies the configuration from RAM into NVRAM?
–> copy running-config startup-config
110)Which address identifies a process on a host?
–> port address
111) Which of the following command sets a trunk port on a 2960 switch?
–> switchport mode trunk
112)The system LED is amber on aCisco catalyst 2950 series switch. what does this indicates?
–> The system is malfunctioning
113)The topology that supports bi-directional link between each possible node is
114)Frame check sequence is use for?
–> To check that perticular frame is valid or not
115) What is the first valid host on the subnetwork that the node 172.28.71.106/27 belongs to?
116) Which device cannot solve collision problems?