hello friends, if you are looking for Techleap – IaaS & PaaS Multiple Choice Questions| Techleap – IaaS & PaaS Objective Type Questions| Techleap – IaaS & PaaS MCQ with Answers| Techleap – IaaS & PaaS Accenture question answers then you are at correct website.
84) Ansible is agentless
85) What syntax is used to define Ansible Playbooks?
86) Which file in a role’s directory hierarchy should contain the initial values of variables that might be used as parameters to the role?
87) What is the file format of Terraform code files?
88) Two things you need to connect to your AWS infrastructure using Terraform code (in terms of credentials)
Answer: Secret access key only
89) Resource names in Terraform are provider specific
90) Which is easier to code?
91) Which of the following files are processed by terraform?
Answer: .tf and .tf.json
92) _______ files are processed last.
93) Terraform is a ___________ language.
94) Terraform works based on master-less and agent-less architectural design.
95) Command to delete all the cloud resources built by previous terraform apply commands.
Answer: terraform remove
96) which of the following isn’t indicative of anything in the output of terraform plan?
Answer: + to show what will be added
97) What is releasing year of terraform?
Answer: July 28, 2014
98) Terraform is a
99) Terraform is developed by
100) Terraform is written in
Answer: GO Programming
101) Terraform is Licensed under
Answer: Mozilla Public License v2.0
102) What is the command to list the workspaces?
Answer: Terraform workspace list (The terraform workspace list command is used to list all existing workspaces.)
103) Ansible default configuration file is located under
Answer: /etc/ansible/ansible.cfg (The default Ansible configuration file is located under /etc/ansible/ansible. Cfg)
104) What are the steps of Core Terraform workflow?
Answer: All of the above ( Write – Author infrastructure as code. Plan – Preview changes before applying. Apply – Provision reproducible infrastructure.)
105) The Ansible play book will be executed by using the command?
106) Which IaC tool is cloud agnostic ?
107) “terraform plan -refresh=true” is used to update the state prior to checking differences when you run a terraform plan ?
108) ______ are the different source types for calling modules
Answer: All of the Above ( Local paths Terraform Registry GitHub Bitbucket Generic Git, Mercurial repositories HTTP URLs S3 buckets GCS buckets Modules in Package Sub-directories )
109) What is the name of the terraform state file?
110) What are the meta-arguments that are defined by Terraform itself and available for all provider blocks?
Answer: Both A and B ( Version & Alias)
111) You configure Multiple Provider Instances with the help of _______.
112)Third-party plugins should be manually installed. True/False?
113) The command terraform init is used to install third-party plugins?
114) What is the command to initialize the directory?
Answer: terraform init
115) What is the command to create infrastructure?
Answer: terraform apply
116) What is the command to show the execution plan and not apply?
Answer: terraform plan
117) What are the types of provisioners?
Answer: Both A and B ( remote-exec & local-exec)
118) By default, provisioners that fail will also cause the Terraform apply itself to fail.
119) Terraform CLI versions and provider versions are independent of each other.
120) By default, fmt scans the current directory for configuration files.
121) ______ is the file format of Terraform code files.
122) What is the command to show the current workspace?
Answer: terraform workspace show
123) You can delete the default workspace?
124) ________ are the arguments you need for using modules in your configuration.
Answer: Both A and B ( Source & Version )
125) Ansible is an opensource Tool
Answer: True (Ansible is a free, open-source tool)
126) The conditionals in ansible play book will be used with the statement
127) Ansible roles can be create by using the command
Answer: ansible-galaxy init ( To create ansible role, use ansible-galaxy init <role_name> to create the role directory structure)
128) Ansible can do network automation
129) Which of the following can be specified in roles?
Answer: All of the above (Handlers, Tasks, Templates & Variables)