Hello friends if you are looking for Storage and Backup RT1 Question Answers | Storage and Backup RT1 MCQ with Answers | Storage and Backup RT1 Multiple Choice Questions | Storage and Backup RT1 Objective type questions with answers | Storage and Backup RT1 Accenture Previous Year QUestions Answers
Join our Telegram Channel for Daily Updates on Accenture Exams – https://t.me/+U0BWlikjjG5jNDVl
Please use ‘FIND IN PAGE OPTION’ in google chrome to find any questions
1. What is VPN?
A. Vast Public Network
B. Virtual Public Net
C. Virtual Private Network
D. Void Private Network
2. Which will enable operating system virtualization? Ans:- VMware workstation
3. What is the Latest Client Operating System?
A. Windows server 2019
b. Windows 10
C. Windows 8
D. Windows 2020
4. What virtualization technology Microsoft offers? Ans:- Hyper V
5. Which Server roles Provide IP address Dynamically?
B. Virtual IP
6. What is the compressed capacity of LTO tape? Ans:- 22.5GB
7. What do you mean by backup retention? Ans:- A policy for retaining data to meet the legal and business needs of an organisation
8. Which data storage technology offers the best performance? Ans:- SSD
9. Which of the below are examples of a Cloud Storage? Ans:- Some of the most popular cloud storage providers are Apple (iCloud), Amazon (Amazon Web Services ), Dropbox, and Google.
10. Which of the following is false about tape devices?
A. A tape drive is a data storage device that reads and writes data stored on a Magnetic tape
B. Tape drives are used for archival storage of data
C. Tape media has low unit cost and long archival stability
D. Tape drives allow random access of data
11. Which command do you use to identify logged in FC initiators?
A. Port initiators show
B. Storage show initiators
C. Portset show
D. Fcp show initiators
12. Which command can you use to add exports to the/etc/exports file and in memory?
13. What is default snap reserve for NetApp volumes?
A. 5% of disk space
B. 15% of disk space
C. 20% of disk space
D. 30% of disk space
14. Igroup creation is the first step in the process of LUN creation?
15. Identify the correct statement for snapmirror and snapvault.
A. Snapvault retains the most recent copies, Snapmirror retains the copies made over the longest period of time.
B. Snapmirror retains the most recent copies, Snapvault retains the copies made over the longest period of time.
C. Both A & B
D. Neither A & B
16. What is default snapshot reserve for NetApp NAS volume.
17. What is the command to pause snapmirror relationship in NetApp?
A. snapmirror break
B. snapmirror pause
C. snapmirror quiesce
D. snapmirror abort
18. How many parity is used on Raid-Tec?
19. What is the feature of Autosupport in NetApp?
A. Proactively monitors the health of your system and automatically sends configuration status, performance and system events data to NetApp.
B. Proactively monitors the health of your system and automatically sends configuration status, performance and system events data to Internal team.
C. It is a feature that can be used to auto allocate volume to the system incase of the requirement.
D. It is a feature that automatically dispatch support team to replace the failed hardware.
20. On NetApp, Qtree and Quota to be applied on?
A. Volume level
B. SVM level
C. LIF Level
D. Node Level
21. There is a new team recruited for project and the project team has undergone training on DevOps. Mr. Mark, who is a trainer asks the team to select the tool for continuous monitoring.
Assume that you are one among the team and select the tool for the above scenario.
Choose two appropriate options.
Ans:- B C
22. Kevin wants to use an open source metric visualization tool for displaying various containers metrics through a web browser. Help him by selecting an appropriate tool which suits for the above scenario.
23. Mr. Madhur is working on implementing pipeline as a piece of code in Jenkins. He was given instructions on how to configure a pipeline using scripts. Which of the following options should he choose while configuring the Pipeline in the Jenkins tool?
Choose exactly ONE correct answer.
A. Pipeline Script from SCM
B. Shell Script
C. Ruby Script
D. Python Script
E. Perl Script
24. ___________ can be implemented to identify the exact level of reliability that is needed to keep the customer happy.
Fill up the blanks
A. Site Reliability Engineer
C. Agile methodology
D. Water methodology
25. As part of Digital transformation, there are key success factors addressed by myWizard DevOps Platform.
Identify the valid success factors.
E. All of the above
26. Joe works with updating the code changes into gitlab repository
27. Software project is already adopted with Agile as per client requirement to enable fast delivery of values. On top of that DevOps adoption is also suggested to enable business goals with more beneficials.
Which among the following are core components of DevOps to be adopted?
Choose THREE correct answers
A. cultural and mindset change
B. Focus on Manual Process
C. Process Improvement
D. enable close collabration between development and operations team
28. myWizard DevOps platform is an on-demand self-provision selected tools and cartidges of his choice from dplatform with user
A. myWizard DevOps Marketplace
B. myWizard DevOps Community
C. myWizard DevOps Repository
D. myWizard DevOps Registry
29. DevSecOps is adopted in a project with adoption and integration of security principles and practices.
Which of the following factors influencing secure software developments adoption?
Choose two correct answers.
A. Security threats increasing
B. Pressure to exhibit trust
C. No pressure to exhibit
D. Security threats decreasing
Ans:- A B
30. Raessa, DevOps lead trying to make her team member understand the DevOps practices. Which of the following is not the DevOps Best practice?
Choose ONE correct answer.
A. Elastic supply of resources
B. Lean principles with continuous value delivery
C. Effective Collaboration
D. Weak SCM practices
31. An administrator configures storage units STU-A and STU-B into a storage unit group in Failover mode.
If STU-A is busy, what happens to a new job going to the storage unit group?
A. Queues and then initiates job to STU-B.
B. Fails with a status code 219: Required storage unit is unavailable.
C. Queues and waits for STU-A to become available.
D. Fails over and writes backups to STU-B.
32. Backups are failing with status code 96 because tapes have NOT returned to the scratch volume pool after all the images on the tapes have expired. What may be preventing the media from returning to the scratch pool?
A. The media was create in volume pools other than the scratch pool.
B. The media is in an off-site location.
C. The media was written with multiplexed images
D. The media is in a Suspended
33. When is it most appropriate to use multiple data streams?
A. When backup up ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES to multiple tape drives.
B. When different backup selections are on the same disk
C. When performing backup over a network that is very busy.
D. When you have very small backup jobs.
34. Which statement is true about client-side deduplication?
A. It forces the media server to perform the fingerprinting thereby reducing the processing work for the client.
B. It may significantly reduces the bandwidth used for backups between the client and media server.
C. It requires an additional license for each client.
D. It is not a recommended option.
35. Which storage unit group selection causes NetBackup to choose the least recently selected storage unit in the list as each new job is started?
C. Round Robin
D. Media Server Load Balancing
36. Which characteristic applies to a catalog backup?
A. Catalog staging files deleted after a successful catalog backup.
B. A catalog backup can be configured to send disaster recovery information to an e-mail address.
C. A catalog backup must fit on a single tape.
D. A catalog backup shuts down the NetBackup database.
37. In the case of a NetBackup appliance, which of the following is true of the storage server?
A. It must be a separate NetBackup media server
B. It is the system with the NetBackup plug-in installed.
C. It must be the NetBackup Master server.
D. It is the NetBackup Appliance
38. What must be enabled for NetBackup Accelerator?
A. None of the above
B. NTFS change journal
C. True Image Restore (TIR) with move detection
D. VxFS change log
39. Which statement about VMware and Hyper-V backups is true in NetBackup?
A . You can restore VMware virtual machine full backups to Hyper-V virtual machines.
B . Virtual machines must be powered on to be backed up.
C . You can restore selected files from full backups of virtual machines.
D . Users must log off virtual machines to ensure consistent backups.
40. Which two methods are used to automate duplication in NetBackup? (Choose two.)
A. Storage Lifecycle Policies
B. NetBackup Vault
C. OpenStorage API
E. bpduplicate command
Ans:- A B