Hello friends in this post we are going to discuss about COMPUTER SECURITY Multiple choice question with answer | COMPUTER SECURITY Objective type question with answer
1- AIP-Client name & future project details shared with manager. . .
2- Call from Unknown number. . .
3- Infosys has the right to monitor, investigate, erase and wipe data. . .
4-Information security to be considered in which phase of SDLC?. . .
Ans: [D]- All of the above
5-Colleague tells you about vulnerability in one of the internal applications. . . What will you do?
Ans: [D]- Report to ISG via AHD
6-Which of the following passwords meets the Infosys requirement and would be easy to
remember?. . .
Ans: [C]- InFy4Evr$
7-External auditor seeks your credentials. . . What would be your response?. . .
Ans: [B] Politely decline it. . .
8-Can username and password be hardcoded?
9-Emergency leave. . manager seeks credentials to avoid impact of service. . .what would be
most appropriate to do. . .?
Ans: [B] Inform manager that this will be violation. . . Alternate user ID with similar privileges. . .
10-Accidentally find appraisal information in a shared folder. . . what will you do. . . ?
Ans: [E] Notify Manager
11-Very useful and free utility tool that can be easily downloaded from the internet. . . Will you
go ahead. . .?
Ans: [C] No, Since this could lead to Downloading of Malware.
12-Match the malware:
Ans: [B] Worm: Self replicating. . . Virus: Needs user to launch the files
SECURITY USAGE AND EMAIL Question with answer
1-Which circumstances permit downloading & use a trial version of software. . .?
Ans: [D] Not under any circumstances. . .
2-Working on a critical development project & facing difficulty in coding. . .what action to do. . .?
Ans: [C] Seek help of your manager who connects you to a senior developer in team
3-You want to complete a job over the weekend & you don’t have an Infosys/client laptop. What
is the best way to share. . .?
Ans: [FORGOT TO WRITE] Confidential client files must not be sent outside the client network.
4-You receive an email that appears to be from the Infosys Financial team requesting
credentials. What action to take. . .?
Ans: [C] Notify ISG by attaching suspicious mail for investigation
5-Correct medium to report Information security incident. . . ?
Ans: [B] Raising an AHD with ISG or option 2 in global helpdesk number
6-Planning to take online personal certification. . . What mail ID to use?
Ans: [B] Personal email ID and unique password
7-While browsing the Internet via Infosys, you accidentally come across a site which seems
malicious but is not blocked. . . What do you do. . .?
Ans: [B] Exit immediately & notify CCD & ISG through AHD
- You have been working on a piece of code for client project…?
[B] No, client code…
- Under which circumstances you are permitted to download and use trial version… ?
[D] not under any circumstances…
INFOSYS POLICIES Question with answer
- Appropriate sequence…
[C] classification, labeling, handling, disposal
- Project that you were working under has closed… [C] check with manager…
- Find a printed document…
[D] shred the document…
- Who is responsible for information security…
[d] every individual..
- Matching of info to its classification
[d] source code: highly confidential, organisation chart: internal
- Where can you find Information Security Policy
[e] option c & d
SECURITY WITHIN PREMISES & OUTSIDE Question answer
- Security risks associated with removable media such as USB
- During your visit to other …
- Travelling back home…
- Assigned a project operating from ODC
[d] get an explicit…
- Hosting a conference…
[d] a & c
- NOT security incident…
[b] b & d
BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT Question Answer
- Pandemic scenario is prevalent…
[c] follow guidelines..
- Media approached..
[c] politely ask to …
- Noticed suspicious object…
[b] be vigilant…
- Getting ready for office…
[d] call up the reception
- Recently changed your mobile number
[b] update the number in telephone directory
- Head of Phoenix..
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION Question Answer
- Scanned copy of passport. . . appropriate action. . ?
Ans: [D] Do no access
- Personal info not be protected. . .?
Ans: [D] Name
- Blood group of Infosys Colleague . . .
Ans: [D] Blood group is sensitive information
- Respect privacy and protect personal data. . .
Ans: [D] All of the above
- Intranet site. . .photographs of employees
Ans: [D] NOTA
- Why protect personal info of partners and colleagues?
Ans: [D] Both a & b
Ans: [D]employees to have control or knowledge on what information about them are being
- Most likely to be an acceptable data processing activity. . .
Ans: [C] Retaining employee’s travel claim expense detail. .
- Your friend non-Infoscian looking for contact numbers. . .
Ans: [C] Since the contact number is personal data. . .
- Not true regarding handling of PII
Ans: [A] PII collected from the employee must not be processed by the employee.
- Performance assessment results of an Employee. . .
Ans: [B] Someone else’s personal info and not be shared. . .
ANTI BRIBERY & ANTI CORRUPTION MODULE Question Answer
- Prerequisite of bribe?
Ans: [D] All of the Above (AOTA from here)
- Charitable contributions made on the behalf of Infosys
Ans: [D] AOTA
- Colleague was offered a bribe, what do I do. . ?
Ans: [D] immediately raise a concern with the office of . . .
- Customer sent son’s CV. . .How to proceed?
Ans: [D] upload CV on connectify
- Client visiting infosys bangalore DC for first time. . . What can I offer as a memento?
Ans: [C] within limit of 100USD per person
- Client has come from Stockholm to Bangalore to discuss business. . .
Ans: [B] 150 USD per person dinner expense
- Vendor interface with Government Authorities. . .?
- Wife started a small business engaging. . .
Ans: [B] Yes, . . .disclose conflict of interest module.
PEOPLE SECURITY & ASHI AWARENESS Question Answer
- Infosys policy on ASHI. . ?
Ans: [D] AOTA
- Which behavior fall under purview of sexual harassment
Ans: [D] AOTA
PEOPLE SECURITY & ASHI AWARENESS
- 3. Mr. B is Mrs. A’s reporting manager. . .
Ans: [C] No, not sexual harassment, but agains’t the company’s code of conduct.
- GRB considers cases that are reported by women only.
Ans: [B] False
- How can Infoscian raise a complaint of sexual harrasement. . ?
Ans: [B] by writing to GRB
- What is Internal Committee (IC)?
Option [C]: IC is set up in all our India DC’s…..
- Ms. X & Mr. Y are peers who work in the same team. . ?
Ans: [B] Company has zero tolerance for false allegations
- Project party outside office premises, . . .Mr. T intrude . . .
Ans: [A] True
- GPM has no direct supervisory. . .
Ans: [A] True
- Usage of sexual Slurs. . .
Ans: [A] True