Hello friends in this post we are going to discuss about SAP Fiori Certification Practise Test | SAP Fiori MCQ Question Answers | SAP Fiori Question Answers Dumps | SAP Fiori Certification Dumps 2023
51. Which element in the SAPUI5 architecture holds the data in JSON or XML?
52. You develop an SAPUI5 app that updates data on the SAP back-end system. What activities are required when you implement an XSRF token? There are 2 correct answers to this question
- Execute the Refresh method for an expired token
- Include the token in the HTTP request body of each write request
- Retrieve the token and send it with each service request
- Generate a token on each read and write request
Ans: 1 3
53. Which SAP Fiori application is launched by using the search functionality instead of using a tile?
54. Your customer ask you to add text for a new language to an app. Which file do you provide in the translator?
55. Your customer requires that the SAPUI5 design of all apps reference a specific and consistent look and feel. What do you
create? There are 3 correct answers to this question.
- Create a css file using the Web IDE implementing the specific look and feel and reference this css in the bootstrap of all apps
- Create a model using the Web IDE implementing the specific look and feel and reference this model in the bootstrap of all apps
- Create a module using the Web IDE implementing the specific look and feel and reference this module in the bootstrap of all apps
- Create a theme using the Theme Designer implementing the specific look and feel and reference this theme in the bootstrap of all apps
Ans: 1 2 5
56. For which operations will the SAP Gateway server compute and return a new ETag in a response header? (2 answers)
Ans: b c
57.Which application types can you develop and deploy on the SAP HANA Cloud platform? (3 answers)
A. HANA XS apps
B. ABAP apps
C. HTML apps
D. Objective-C apps
E. Java apps
Ans:a c e
58.For which app type in SAP Fiori do you install the KPI framework?
A. Legacy app
B. Factsheet app
C. Analytical app
D. Transactional app
59.How can you extend an SAP Fiori app? (3 answers
A. Enable merging of the standard and the custom controller at runtime
B. Modify the data model to merge data at runtime
C. Modify the runtime libraries that are to be loaded
D. Add customer view content in a predefined extension point
E. Modify the properties of the view control
Ans: a d e
60.You need to configure a SAP Web IDE destination to extend an existing SAP Fiori app. Which configuration setting for the WeblDEUsage property is required?
61.You extend an SAP Fiori app. The visibility value of a View Button control needs to be modified. Which extension point do you use?
A. View Modification
B. View Replacement
C. View Extension
D. View Visibility
62.You perform a QUnit test with the following syntactical options. Which call returns true when you execute it?
63.How to create a KPI tile apps? What is the correct step by step sequence.
- Create Evaluation,Create KPI, Create Tile, Assign role, Assign role, Configure Drill Drown
- Create KPI, Create Tile, Create Evaluation, Configure Drill Down, Assign role
- Create KPI, Create Evaluation, Create Tile, Configure Drill Down, Assign roles
64.When do you select the custom plugins to build and package a hybrid app using the SAP HAT?
A. During the Build the Hybrid Companion App step of installing the SAP HAT
B. During the Configure Path for Custom Plugins step of installing the SAP HAT
C. While configuring the app properties on the Hybrid App Configuration tab of the Web
D. While creating a new project using the Hybrid Mobile Enablement feature
65. Which features of the SAP Web IDE help you extend a standard SAP Fiori app? (2 answers)
A. The Extensibility Pane to extend the control
B. An editor to modify the data model in the extended project
C. The Descriptor Editor to choose elements for extension
D. A wizard to generate the files for each extension possibility
Ans: a d
66.Your customer extends an SAP Fiori app with View Replacement. Which activities do you perform? (2 answers)
A. Create an SAPUI5 view that replaces the complete view
B. Identify a specific SAPUI5 control to be replaced
C. Verify that adding custom content in the Extension Points will NOT suffice
D. Create an SAPUI5 control that replaces the original control
Ans: a c
67. You finalized your app development in the SAP Web IDE and need to deploy it. Which deployment targets are offered? (3 answers)
A. Register to SAP Fiori launchpad
B. SAPUI5 Java Repository
C. SAP HANA Cloud Platform
D. Deploy to SAP Fiori launchpad
E. SAPUI5 ABAP Repository
Ans: a c
68. In the data in the screenshot, you need to display the List of Companies in the Americas region. Which binding option do you use for the values X, Y, and Z in the view?
A. X: /region/0/companies Y: name Z: city
B. X: /region/companies Y: name Z: city
C. X: /region/0/companies Y: companies/0/name Z: companies/0/city
D. X: /region/companies Y: companies/name Z: companies/city
69. Which information is included in the SAPUI5 app’s manifest.json file? (3 answers)
A. App ID, Name and Version
B. Client side data-models
C. Referenced data sources
D. SAPUI5 dependencies
E. Localization keys
Ans: a c d
70. You extend an SAP Fiori app. The visibility value of a View Button control needs to be modified. Which extension point do you use?
- View Extension
- View Replacement
- View Visibility
- View Modification
71. Your customer requests a special create method to enable the creation of the full OData hierarchy. Which OData service method can you use?
72.How do you integrate SAPUI5 in a Kapsel/Hybrid app?
A. Add the SAPUI5 bootstrap code into index.html
B. Configure the SAPUI5 resources in the config.xml file of the Hybrid app
C. Create a new Kapsel plugin using SAPUI5
D. Add the sap-mobile-hybrid.js file to the Hybrid app
73. What are the Lifecycle events of an SAPUI5 view controller?
74. Which file is referred to as the App Descriptor and what is its function?
A. The configure.xml file is referred to as App Descriptor Its function is to configure web
apps and turn on ^ plug-ins
B. The neo.json file is referred to as App Descriptor Its function is to capture data from
C. The manifest.json file is referred to as App Descriptor Its function is to instantiate the
D. The config-json file is referred to as App Descriptor Its function is to configure ports
and turn on plug-ins
75. Which security features does the SAP Fiori provide to restrict the access to native device capabilities? There are 2 correct answers to this question
- Privacy screen
- Encrypted storage of data on the device
- Restricted device functionality using a client policy
- Bridge for non-Fiori content
Ans: 3 4
76. Why does SAP Fiori use an intent-based navigation? (2 answers)
- App implementation make the app deployment easier
- Apps can be developed and deployed in parallel
- The concrete app targets can be deployed separately
- Apps targets can be deployed separately
Ans: 1 3
77. Which tile types can you use to display real-time data values read from an OData service? There are 2 correct answers to this question
- KPI based tile
- App Launcher – Dynamic tile
- News tile
- App Launcher – Static tile
Ans: 1 2
78. What happens if you execute an app that contains the following bootstrap file?
Please choose the correct answer.
<script src=”resources/sap-ui-core.js” id=”sap-ui-bootsrap”
- The bootstrap will load and the customer-defined default theme will be used
- The bootstrap will load and the SAP default theme will be used
- The bootstrap will load and the application will run successfully but without a theme
- The bootstrap will NOT load and the application will produce an error message that the theme is missing
79.Which of the following activities allow you to store your changes in a local Git repository?
80. Your customer wants to extend an SAP Fiori app through a Controller Extension. When can a controller extension lead to a crash? (2 answers)
A. If the original code required to run the application is overwritten
B. If the extension code accesses parts of the original application that were removed
C. If the extension code exists and is NOT referenced in the original view
D. If the extension code exists in the extended app but the controller name is changed
by an app update
Ans: A B
81.Your customer needs an app that can perform data modifications. Which ODataModel binding-mode do you select? Please choose the correct answer.
82. Which UI5 theme is replacing SAP Blue Crystal as the base Fiori theme?
- SAP Tradeshow
- SAP High Contrast Black
- SAP Corbu
- SAP Belize
83. What result do you expect from the de-composition and re-composition phases? (3 answers)
A. The prevention of irrelevant data being shown to the user
B. A purpose-built app to support personas
C. A responsive de-composed design
D. The break-down of a large transaction
E. An adaptive and coherent app
Ans: A B D
84. Why do you use the Cordova and SAP Kapsel plug-ins when using the SAP Web IDE, SAP HAT add-on?
There are 2 correct answers to this question
- To use X.509 client certificates
- To enable multiple SAPUI5 apps
- To use offline OData
- To integrate device APIs
Ans: 3 4
85. Your customer needs to securely connect the SAP HANA Cloud Connector to the Web IDE of an on-premise system. How
does the SAP HANA cloud connector help do this?
There are 2 correct answers to this question
- It supports custom destination API configuration and certificate inspection
- It secures an SSL tunnel between the SAP Hana Cloud and the on-premise system
- It initiates a cloud-based reverse-invoke process
- It creates connectivity by a reverse-invoke process on the on-premise system
Ans: 2 4
86. Which methods can you use to bind data to the controls in SAPUI5? (3 answers)
Ans: B C E
87. You need the server to sort and filter the data used in your customers app. Which SAPUI5 supported data model must you use?
88. In the design thinking phase of your customer project, one design is accepted as viable. What other attributes need to be valid for this design to be considered? (2 answers)
Ans: A D
89. Which of the following components are part of the SAP Web IDE, hybrid app toolkit add-on?
- SAP Web IDE Plugin, Hybrid Companion App, Hybrid App Toolkit Connector
- Hybrid App Project Templates, Device Configuration, Hybrid App Toolkit Connector
- Kapsel Plugins, SAP Web IDE Plugin, Hybrid App Toolkit Connector
- Hybrid Companion App, Config.json, Package.json, SAP Web IDE Plugin
90. What is a prerequisite for configuring the SAP Fiori HAT Connector?
A. Set the path for custom plug-ins
B. Create a local Cordova project
C. Generate a service certificate
D. Create an SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) Web IDE account
91. What can your customer use a custom SAP Fiori client for? There are 3 correct answers to this question
- To apply custom branding
- To create non-Cordova hybrid application containers
- To wrap the application with SAP Mobile Secure
- To build the SAP Fiori Client with a customized communication protocol
- To add additional plugins to the application
Ans – 2 4
92. Your customer requires an app to display flight information on a mobile device. Please see the screenshot for details. Which options can you use to display the same data in a readable format on a mobile device? (2 answers)
A. column: <Column demandPopin-'true" minScreenWidth-'tablef popinDisplay-'lnline"> B. column: <Column demandPopin-'true" maxScreenWidth-'mobile" popinDisplay="lnline"> C. column : <Column demandPopin-'true" minScreenWidth="tablet"> D. column: <Column:demandPopin="true" maxScreenWidth="mobile">
Ans – A C
93. Which deployment options do you have for SAP Fiori Uls and OData Services regarding the software components? (2 answers)
A. One deployment package on the same system as the business system
B. Two different deployment packages on a different from the business system
C. One deployment package on a different system from the business system
D. Two different deployment packages on the same system as the business system
Ans – A C
94.In the source code below, which of the following locations must reference the extension point? Please choose the correct answer. <code:View xmlns:core=”sap.ui.core” xmlns:mvc=”sap.ui.core.mvc” xmlns=”sap.m” controllerName=”appextension.EmployeeData” xmlns:html=http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml> <Page title=”Title”> Score 1 of 1 Score 1 of 1 Score 1 of 1 <content> <Label text = “First name:”/> <Input/> <core:ExtensionPoint name=”forMiddleName:”/> <<Label text = “Last name:”/> <Input/> <Button text=”Get Info” press=”doGetInfo”/> </content> </Page> </core:View>
Ans – 1