Hello friends if you are looking for OC PLSQL Multiple choice questions | OC PLSQL MCQ with answers | OC PLSQL Objective type questions | OC PLSQL Accenture Test | OC PLSQL Questions answers
- In oracle reports, which of the following components of data model is used to determine the hierarchy of data appearing in the report.
Ans: Data columns
- Choose YES or NO Can we add a computed column in the report after the report is created? Ans:
- Which of the following is not a report module component.
- In oracle Reports which of the following acts as placeholders for column values? Ans: Fields
- In oracle reports, which of the following surround the layout object which enable control of multiple object simultaneously?
- In oracle reports which of the following procedure is used to specify the fill pattern of an object?
- Which of following processes the client request, including user authentication, scheduling,caching and report distribution.
Ans: Reports server
- On which hardware the oracle Autonomous database is built?
Ans: oracle Exadata Database machine
- In which of the following type of database expected response time of and data intensive operation will be in second.
- Which migrating to OADB, Nang realised that there is no need for any installation as OADB comes pre installed on the EXADATA?
- Which of following can be consider as best fit scenario were OLTP systems can be consider?
Ans: ALL (online banking, online air ticket booking, online train booking)
- The services offering from oracle Autonomous database, ATP and ADB make use of the same OCI setup in the back end?
- In which of the following data warehouse type loading data to target is done before transformation?
- Which of the following is considered as one of the characteristics of data warehouse? Ans:ALL (Subject oriented, time variant integrated)
- Which of the following is used as a repository for creating various reports and analytical solutions?
Ans: Data warehouse
- Which of the following can be created from data model view of a oracle report?
Ans: ALL(summery clm, data link, formula clm)
- While creating computed columns in oracle reports which property is the property inspector needs to be consider to choose a column?
- Which one of these is not a standard reports builder report type?
Ans: Tabbed Report
- Which of the following component of oracle 10g reports is used to deploy and manage all applications that are developed using oracle 10g developer suite?
Ans: Oracle 10g application server
- Which of the following component of oracle reports is treated as web server incorporating and open SSL module to provide support for secure socket layers SSL and HTTP secure socket layers HTTPs ?
Ans: Oracle HTTP server
- Which of the following is not an object paper layout?
Ans: Repeating value
- Which of the following is considered as an advantage of data warehouse? Ans: ALL
- In Oracle reports, a data module can be shared be both paper and web layout? Ans: TRUE
- In Oracle reports, Which of the following consists of text and graphics that appear in a report each time it is run?
Ans: Repeating frames.
- In oracle reports which of the following is a user defined column that gets data from PL/SQL functions or expression?
Ans: Formula column.
- In oracle reports which one of these is a valid reports builder file format? Ans: .RDF
- Clarke assumes that based on the nature of work he is doing in the oracle autonomous database OCI will automatically configure the database to ether autonomous data warehouse ADW or autonomous transaction processing .
- Nang’s company is working on oracle database for past 7 years with their own premise license. They have decided to migrate to cloud services and use OADB. What type of license options will oracle provide to Nang’s company?
Ans: Here customer can apply there existing
- Which of the following operations are generally performed on OLAP systems? Ans: ALL
- Which of the following trigger type would be a best fit for validating the user input in oracle reports?
Ans: Validation trigger
- Below are the option which defined the three design principal autonomous database 1.Self recurring 2.Self driving 3.Self reparing 4.Self securing
Which three are correct option
Ans: 2,3 and 4
- Which of the following is one of the type of oracle report editors view.
Ans: ALL (Web source, paper design and paper layout )
- Which of the following is true about format triggers in oracle reports. Ans: A format trigger —— pl/sql——-(2 line ans)
- While creating computed columns in oracle reports which property is the property inspector needs to be consider to choose a aggregate function?
- Which of the following built-in is used to call a oracle report from the oracle form? Ans:
- Which of the following is the return type of format triggers in oracle report?Ans: Boolean
- In oracle reports formula column names are prefixed by default which one of the following?
- Which of the following is a hierarchical browsing and editing interface that enables user to locate and manipulate application objects quickly and easily?
Ans: Object navigatior
- In oracle reports which of the following is not a data module component.
- Which of the following is not oracle report builder component?
Ans: Property pallet
- In oracle reports Which of the following is act as placeholder for column values?
- In oracle reports Which of the following will allow programmer to create a routines like procedures, functions and package. Ans: Program units
- Which of the following type of database is used to perform analysis on multi-dimensional data from various sources?
- Which of the following component to process custom (JSP) report tags and delivery information between HTTP sever and report server.
Ans: report server and JSP
- Which one these is a component of report builder?
- In oracle reports Which of the following is not a valid data source type?
Ans: HTML query
- In oracle reports module all objects have certain properties which of the following is the place where we can view and edit the properties?
Ans: Property inspector.