Accenture Recruitment 2022 in PAN India For Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Graduates of 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Accenture Freshers Job Openings 2022 is given below.
Job Location: PAN India (Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata….)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 4,50,000/- per annum
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 11 months
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch
- All streams/branches of BE/BTech/ME/MTech, MCA and MSc (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered).
- Note: MBA/PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of Graduation/Post-graduation).
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/have relevant work permit documents.
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company.
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works.
- Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.
- Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis.
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications.
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development.
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC).