TCS BPS Freshers Recruitment in PAN India For Trainee Position. BSc, BCA, BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BCS, BA, BAF, BBI, BPharm, MPharm Graduates of 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding TCS Freshers Job Openings is given below.
Company Name: TCS
Job Location: PAN India
Job Position: Trainee
Qualification: BSc (IT/CS/ General), BCA, BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BCS, BA, BAF, BBI, BPharm, MPharm
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022 Passouts
Job Description: TCS BPS Hiring for 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing (YoP) graduates
- TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passing (YOP) to apply for exciting careers and make TheBigMove.
- Exceptional performers will be part of TCS fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
- Courses & Discipline: Only Full-time Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc-IT/CS/General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm will be considered from year-of-passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any recognized university/college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education).
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap/Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years.
- Work Location & Shifts: Candidates should be comfortable working in any of our development centers and in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 65 minutes. It comprises the following sections:
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions) – 20 Minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions) – 20 Minutes.
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions) – 25 Minutes.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fourth/fifth semester marksheets).
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Registration Status: Open
Test Date: To be announced soon
Interview Date: To be announced post test results