Here in this post we are going to discuss about 5G-Edge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers | 5G edge objective type questions and answers | tq 5g & edge computing answers | tq 5g & edge computing Question Answers | tq 5g & edge computing MCQ with answers | 5G – Edge PDF File Download | 5G – Edge MCQ Accenture TQ PDF Download
Join our Telegram Channel for Daily Updates on Accenture Exams – https://t.me/+U0BWlikjjG5jNDVl
Please use ‘FIND IN PAGE OPTION’ in google chrome to find any questions
Click Here to download your 5G – Edge TQ PDF File Download
Q1.A parent returns home for the evening and uses different smart devices to help the children with homework, turn on the oven ,run the robot vacuum cleaner, and turn on the home security system for the night. what allows the parent to perform all of these easily?
- Massive MIMO
- Enterprise platforms
- Internet of things
- I don’t know this yet
Q2.Edge computing is often referred to as a “topology.” What does this term describe?
- where the different parts of an application are located
- a set of programming languages used to develop an application
- how much processing power an application consumes
- a synonym that can be used interchangeably with “technology”
Find All Accenture TQ Answer Here – Accenture TQ
Q3.How does edge computing reduce latency for end users?
- by placing the computing resources closer to the users
- by limiting application access to one user at a time
- by increasing the size of the company’s central datacenter
- by migrating applications from one cloud provider to another
Q4.A global clothing company is looking to create a more immersive shopping experience for customers. What is a way the company can utilize edge computing to help the store achieve this goal?
- setting up an online payment system to increase the spood of check out at the store
- using sensors to track a customer’s browsing habits and create a virtual drossing room
- installing digital cordes on items that can be scanned by customers for more detail
- analying a customer’s par purchase and offend clomizerbrecommendations
Q5.What is a reason for users and businesses to adopt 5G networks?
A.The 5G infrastructure is less complex than previous generations, so the rollout will go much more quickly.
B.Significant speed improvements in network technology that will enable new use cases and applications.
C.The 4G network is failing and no improvements have been added since it was rolled out ten years ago.
D.Mobile devices designed for 4G will not connect to 5G networks and will be obsolete within the next two years.
Q6.What is a distinguishing feature of 5G mmWave?
A.It can easily penetrate walls and barriers. B.It has better reception for indoor use. C.It can support an infinite number of devices. D.It can transfer large amounts of data quickly..
Q7.An electronics company develops a line of augmented reality headsets for use in interactive 3D media applications using 5G mmWave technology. However, customers in rural areas have been complaining about issues with an inability to connect more than their urban and suburban counterparts.What could be contributing to the connectivity issues encountered by the rural customers?
- The rural areas do not have enough cell locations to support mmWave.
- The cell towers in the rural areas are not large enough to support mmWave.
- The signals from the headsets are being downgraded to an earlier generation.
- The connection density in the rural areas is too high, causing reduced bandwidth.
Q8.How does beamforming improve network service?
- by sharing service signals between devices on a network
- by connecting devices directly to power sources
- by using multiple antennas to increase range and bandwidth
- by using device locations to better target service signals
Q9. How does lower latency benefit the users connected to a network?
- by reducing the delay when sending and receiving data between devices
- by enabling more devices to connect to the network at the same time
- by expanding the range over which the network’s signals are transmitted
- by limiting network access to users with highor security credentials
Q10.If a person’s mobile phone was designed to work with 4G technology, what willhappen when a 5G network is rolled out in their area?
- Their phone will only work when they are out of range of any 5G networks.
- They will lose service as the 4G network is deactivated to make room for the 5G network
- Their phone will automatically upgrade itself to work with the new 5G network
- They will still have service through the 4G network for at least several years.
Q11.A large industrial machine is able to monitor environmental conditions and quickly shut down and sound an alarm when it detects a dangerous situation. What feature of the technology allows this to happen?
- connection density
- effective range
- improved bandwidth
- reduced latency
Q12.What underlying concept is edge computing based on?
- moving computing resources closer to the source or user of data ource
- delivering files to end users at the fastest possible speeds
- using beamforming to improve the efficiency of a network
- transmitting the maximum amount of data over a single connection
Q13.A user in India is able to shop at an online retailer headquartered in Canada through multiple devices including a laptop, tablet, and cell phone, with minimal delays or interruptions in the connection. How does edge computing make this possible?
- by requiring a secure sign-on to connect to the site from different devices
- by disabling certain features on the website to reduce the chance of syncing issues
- by limiting the overall number of users on the network to improve performance
- by using duplicate servers across multiple geographic locations to reduce latency
Q14.What does the Internet of Things (IoT) enable?
- controls network traffic in highly populated areas
- increases the transmission range of network signals
- translates signals between different network generations O’S
- allows everyday physical devices to exchange data
Q15.A transit organization is looking to implement better experiences for customers. What is a way the organization can utilize edge computing to help the organization achieve this goal?
- Real-time data about train occupancy is captured and messaged on the platform.
- Passengers can purchase and process ticketing changes through kiosks on the train platform. keting thro
- Passengers use an app on their phone to see up-to-date train schedules and ticket charges.
- Transit authorities track passengers with mobile devices and upload data to a central bank.
Q16.What is a benefit of 5G mmWave technology?
- It has low frequency, allowing it to transmit over longer ranges.
- It easily passes through obstacles such as walls and trees.
- It provides coverage to low-density rural and suburban areas.
- It can transmit a large amount of information with low latency.
Q17.What describes the relationship between 5G and edge computing?
- 5G networks will make edge computing obsolete.
- 5G expands the possibilities of edge computing.
- Edge is a new network that competes with 5G.
- Edge computing is not possible without 5G.
Q18.Why does 5G mmWave require more cells to achieve a better signal?
- Higher bandwidth requires more transmitters.
- Higher frequencies have a shorter range.
- Lower bandwidth requires consistent coverage, genos
- Lower frequencies are more easily blocked.
Q19.A car’s onboard navigation system receives a signal that an accident has occurred a short distance ahead, and alerts the driver while proposing an alternate route. Which aspect of a 5G network helps in this situation?
- increased bandwidth
- virtual reality
- reduced latency
- higher connection density
Q20.A large offshore oil platform needs to transmit signals between different devices on the platform with high reliability and low latency. However, they are unable to cover the platform with their existing Wi-Fi connections.What is the best solution for the platform in this scenario?
- routing all their web traffic through the company headquarters
- setting up a private 5G network on the platform itself
- adding a satellite link to the existing Wi-Fi network
- building new 5G cell sites between the platform and the shore
Q22.A frozen-food factory needs to monitor temperatures on machines, check inventory of supplies, and provide sensors on lights and doors. What should the factory do to address these needs?
- add antennas inside and outside the building
- improve the latency over the wireless network
- install devices that utilize edge computing
- use more cell sites to better record daily activity
Q23.A health care client is looking to create wearable devices that constantly monitor the health of critical patients, suggest medications, and alert a doctor in case of an emergency.How do 5G and edge computing work together to make this possible?
- by turning off devices that are used less frequentlyenos
- by transmitting critical information with minimal delay
- by routing all signals through a single central server
- by storing patient information in a blockchain
Q24.What happens after the initial rollout of a new network generation?
- The new network generation will continue to be developed and enhanced over its lifetime.
- Development of the network is frozen until the rollout of the next network generation.
- The previous network generation will be deactivated after a transition period of a few months.
- All devices created to work with the previous network generation must upgrade or lose service.
Q25.A construction company is looking to improve safety and efficiency at its sites. What is an example of a solution that requires the use of edge computing and theInternet of Things (IoT)?
- an automated system that manages worker schedules and equipment needs
- networks that connect construction sites to share data on project work
- wearable digital tags that workers can use to request help from supervisors
- a database that logs information about worker hours and assignments
Q26.Which situation would benefit the most by using edge computing?
- a theater wants to record performances for its website
- a clothing company wants to track customer preferences
- an offshore oil rig needs to more efficiently process data
- an IT department wants to increase the capacity of its central server
Q27.What does latency indicate?
- the number of MIMO antennas used to connect a device
- the amount of energy needed to establish a network connection
- the amount of lag time between an action and response
- the number of devices currently connected to the network