Hello friends in this post we are going to discuss about Veloci Q Question Answers | Veloci Q Multiple choice questions | Veloci Q Question answers wipro | Veloci Q MCQ with answers | Veloci Q Objective type questions
51.Which of the following would help us in deriving the projects specific process from the organizations standard process?
Ans – Project Procedures
52.Which Lifecycle model emphasizes preparation of plans for validation during the early Life Cycle stages itself?
Ans – V-Process Model
53. In the execution of maintenance projects each trigger from the customer is recorded in a:
Ans – Change control Register
54.In CMMI the Level 2 stage is described as
Ans – Repeatable
55. Project monitoring reviews are conducted :
Ans – By the SQA Team periodically
56. Release review process involves
Ans – entire team along with SQAM and customer
57. Prior to start of the project, the PM
he can guidelines it is a must to plan better on estimation and address differences if any should estimate get familiar with our estimation execution of the project verify
Ans – all of the above
58. _ methodology involves breaking of the requirements into modules with information on Interface Requirements between the modules.
Ans – Top Down design
59. Which of these is not true regarding an Observation recorded during an audit
Ans – This does not need closure
60. The different categories of Lifecycle models are
Ans – Development, maintenance, service, testing(these are Project types not models) (doubt) etc
61. Which of the following templates are for ensuring detailed requirement elicitation?
Ans – Testing template
62. The following is not a section of the project plan template :
Ans – PDMR
63.Who is responsible for approving the estimate?
Ans – Technical Manager
64. The ‘Three Times Estimate’ technique involves
Ans – Estimating at three points in time proposal stage, after requirements analysis and after design.
65. Selection criteria for design alternatives can be based on
Ans – All of the above
66. Objectives of customer focus is to:
Ans – parameters that are critical to quality from customers
67. The mechanism for obtaining customer feedback at project closure as per veloci-Q is:
Ans – tailor the feedback form by including project specific questions
68.We take customer complaint seriously
Ans – TRUE
69. Customer Satisfaction survey is conducted to
Ans – a. obtain feedback on delivery by Wipro b. obtain feedback on the engagement with Wipro
70.Corrective and Preventive Action Plan should be drawn for:
a. Customer complaints received
b. Customer feedback ratings
c. Customer Satisfaction surveys
d. All of the above
Ans – d
71. While tailoring the processes to meet the project needs, which of the following should be ensured
Ans – Coverage of all phases of the selected life cycle
72. Which of these are used to identify the Risks in the project?
Ans – Risk Identification checklist Stake holder inputs Past project data
73. Which of these set of parameters are used for Risk Quantification in Risk Plan?
Ans – Probability and Impact
74. The set of actions to be taken when the perceived risk becomes a reality is documented as part of
Ans – Risk Tracker
75. The Six Sigma technique/tool recommended for use for Risk Analysis is
Ans – Pugh Matrix
76. Effort Deviation means
Ans – Difference b/w actual effort and planned effort expressed as % of planned effort a. Variation between planned effort and actual effort
77. Which of this is not the intended use of Metrics?
Ans – To monitor individual performance
78. Which of the below situations recommends an RCA?
ans – Metrics computed as part of the project is below norm
79. What is the monthly mechanism to record and track metrics of the project?
Ans – PDMR(Project data and metrics report)
80. Which metric is used for tracking change in requirements?
Ans – Requirements Volatility
81. What does function point estimation mean:
Ans – Metric for effort calculation
82. A Functional specification review involves one of the following:
Ans – Validation of the work items with the environment
83. The effectiveness of the Quality Management System is continuously improved through
Ans – corrective and preventive actions
84. Preventive action is different from corrective action in terms of
Ans – Identifying potential nonconformities and stops the non conformitis before occurring
85. What is re-work in a development project?
Ans – Working on the job repeatedly
86. Purpose of Project performance report is to
Ans – To record the learnings from the project for future referencere
87. Process improvements can be suggested by anyone in Wipro
Ans – TRUE
88. Prototype helps in validating
Ans – design
89. PDCA stands for
Ans – Plan, Define, Change, AddPlan
90.Process improvement suggestions are periodically reviewed and evaluated for implementation
Ans – SEPG
91. Quality is defined as
Ans – Ability of the product to meet stated or implicit needs of customers
92. In Wipro, quality group is
Ans – A separate group headed by Chief Quality Officer(consists of SEPG, SQA Group and Tool Group)
93. The subgroups of the quality group are (Actual Ans :SEPG,SQA Group, Tools Group)
Ans – Tools group, Six Sigma and Knowledge Management GroupSEPG
94. Organizational learning enters Veloci-Q through
Ans – Queries and PIP Audit findings Project Performance Analysis
95. It is mandatory to take corrective and preventive actions for
Ans = Non-conformances
96. CMMi model outlines levels of maturity.
Ans – 5
97. In CMMi level software process is improved in a controlled manner
Ans – 2
98.is a cluster of related practices that are performed collectively to achieve a set of objectives.
Ans – Process Area
99.In CMMi context is a collaborative effort to find strengths and improvement areas
Ans – Assessment
100.______is an initiative that involves measuring and analyzing business processes
Ans – Six Sigma