Hello friends in this post we are going to discuss about Technical Writting MCQ with answers | Technical Writting Multiple choice questions | Technical Writting Objective type questions | Technical Writting General Question answers
1. Technical writing is same as general writing.
a) True b) False
2. Technical writing demands ______ use of language.
a) figurative b) poetic c) factual d) dramatic
3. Which of these must be avoided in technical writing?
a) Facts b) Grammar c) Punctuation d) Personal feelings
4. Which of these words is used in technical writing?
a) Apex b) Top c) Slanting d) Bottom
5. Which of these is a technical word for slanting ?
a) Lateral b) Sloping c) Tilting d) Bent
6. Familiar words must be used in technical writing.
a) True b) False
7. A scientist gets his special words from ____ language.
a) Latin b) English c) French d) Italian
8. Trigonometry is a ____ word.
a) French b) German c) Indian d) Greek
9. Which of these means bioscope?
a) Math b) Science c) Cinema d) Binoculars
10. Electricity is derived from _____ language.
a) Indian b) Greek c) French d) Italian
11. The most important criteria for effectiv technical writing is…. *
a) Clarity b) Conciseness c) Anecdotes d) Research
12. Visual aids in technical Writing provides…. *
c) Clear vision
13. Document design in technical writing, used to, *
a) Access the content easily by audience
b) Brief the content
c) Decorate the content
d) Explain the content
14. A letter regarding offering a job, or promotion classifies as *
a) Good news letter
b) Bad news letter
c) Adjustment letter
d) Official letter
15. Section of purpose and problem is included in.
16. Brain storming plays an important role in pre- writing, making head way in..
a) Gathering data
b) Examining the purpose c) Linear considering
17. KIn order to achieve clarity in technical writing, avoid using….
Easy understandabe words
Adjectives and adverbs
Idioms and phrases
Ans: Obscure words
18. Exchange of ideas between two or more persons is.
Understanding Telling Communication Listening
19. In writing business letter, one has to be…. *
Dull Conventional Friendly Formal
20. The purpose of writing is…. *
Persude Informing Both a & b
Ans: Both a & b
21. Avoiding plagirism is known as to be law of….
Copyright Confidentiality Courtesy
22. Shortest document among technical writing is known as…
Report Website Summary Paragraph
23. _____means to give clear sense to the reader.
Clarity Clearence Completeness Option 4
24. In______ We gain all necessary information.
Completeness Conciseness Correctness
25. A good message is always brief, term called as______
Conciseness Consuderation Clarity Concreteness