Sasken Technologies Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata For Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Graduates of 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Sasken Technologies Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata Freshers Job Openings is given below.
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
No.of Openings: 30
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020, 2021
- Sasken is hiring Fresher 2019/2020/2021 passed outs as Associate Software Engineer.
- Engineering degree (BE/BTech) in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication.
- MCA with bachelors degree BCA / BSc (Computer Science) / BSc (IT)
- MSc Computer Science with BCA / BSc (Computer Science) / BSc (IT)
- ME/MTech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication engineering areas.
- Candidate must have obtained at least 65% marks (or 6.5 CGPA) in 10th, 12th/Diploma, Bachelors degree and Masters degree (if applicable).
- For those in the final year, offer will be subject to them scoring 65% in the qualifying degree in 2019/2020/2021
- Candidate must have the knowledge of one of the programming languages: C / C++ / Java along with data structures and algorithms.
- The selected Fresher Engineer will go through Programming and Domain specific Training sessions for 4 – 6 months.
- After the Training sessions, they will be placed in any of various projects under the domain for which they are trained for.
- They will start working as design, develop, maintain & test the software modules, under the supervision of Team Lead / Project Manager.
- Helping in Software integration activity.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending trainings, self-study and periodic technical assessments.
Those meeting the educational qualifications will be taken through the following assessments, with selection at each step
- Tests of programming language skills (C / C++ / Java) and Aptitude (Numerical ability, Logical reasoning ability, Data Interpretation, Analytics Skills, English communication ability).
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
- Those who qualify in all the assessments will be offered to join
- Candidate must be ready to sign a service agreement of 3 years of continued service with the company, failing which (s)he agrees to pay 5,00,000/- to the company.