Hello friends in this post we are going to discuss about Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu MCQ with Answers | Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu Multiple choice questions | Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu Question answers | Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu Telugu
1.Starting from the earliest hours of the day arrange these every day greetings in correct order?
A. Good Morning C. Good Night B. Good Evening D. Good Afternoon
2. Arrange these Land Measurements in the Decreasing order?
A. Acre C. Hectare B. cent D. Yard
3. Starting from Big Bird arrange the following Birds in their normal size
A. Pichuka C. Nippukodi B. Rabandhu D. Pigeon
\Hot Seat Questions:-
1. How would you consult to know your Horoscope?
A. Astrologer B. Astronomist C. Economist D. Agronomist
2. In Internet “LOL, ROFL” words are used to express
A. Badha B. Smile C. Anger D. Chiraku
3. Which of these is not a correct Equation?
A. 1m = 100 cm B. 1ft = 12 Inches C. 1L = 1000ml D. 1kg = 100g
Ans. D 4.
Audio Clip – Indentify the singer 5. As per the Hindu Mythology who is the wife of King Nala?
A. Lopamudra B. Mandodari C. Menaka D. Damayanthi
6. Which is the 4th planet from the sun in our solar system?
A. Mercury B. Mars C. Jupiter D. Earth
7. In which of the following cities is Jallianwala Bagh Located?
A. Ludhiana B. Bathinda C. Jalandhar D. Amritsar
8. As of June, 2014, who among the following is the highest wicket-taker in test cricket for India?
A. Harbhajan Singh B. Anil Kumble C. Kapil Dev D. Zaheer Khan
9. The ISRO Space centre in sriharikota is named after which of these scientists?
A. Abdul Kalam B. Vikram Sarabhai C. Homi J Bhabha D. Satish Dhawan
10. The Parliament of Great Britian is housed in which of these buildings?
A. Palace of West minister B. The Tower of London C. Buckingham Palace D. Old Bailey
First Round – 2 1. Arrange the following words in order to form the first line of a telugu film song?
A. Ledoye B. Kudi C. Ademayithe D. Porapatu
2. Arrange these tithies in order of their occurence in the fortnight?
A. Dasami B. Navami C. Saptami D. Asthami
3. Arrange the following places from north to south
A. Srisailam B. Hanumakonda C. Tirupathi D. Basari
Pabbathi Jyothi is the winner of the fastest finger round. Hot Seat Questions:-
1. Complete these Telugu Song Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Da Ni Sa…Are Karo Karo Jara __
A. Salsa B. Sasa C. Jalsa D. Pasa
2. Samosas are usually made in which of the following shapes?
A. Triangle B. Rectangle C. Square D. Circle
Airtel Question – 14th July 2014 – Send SMS Viewers and win 10,000/-
***Who wrote the Keerthana ‘Muddugare Yashoda’ ?
A. Purndhara Dasa B. Kanaka Dasa C. Annamacharya D. Adi Shankaracharya
Hot Seat Questions:- 3. Where are the ornaments “Chandraprabha”, “Suryaprabha” usaually worn?
A. Forehead B. Ears C. Hair D. Madama Pi
Ans. C 4. Audio Clip – Jr. NTR – YamaDonga Movie – Yamalokham
5. In Telephonic Abbrevation “STD” T Stands for
A. Telecom B. Trunk C. Technology D. Terminal
Ans. B July
1. According to Veda Vyasa’s Mahabharata, who was the eldest of the Pandavas?
A. Sahadeva B. Bheema C. Yudhisthira D. Arjuna
2. The Human Heart Comprises of how many Chambers?
A. 4 B. 5 C. 6 D. 2
3. Which of these was invented by Johannes Gutenberg?
A. Refrigerator B. Telephone C. Printing Press D. World Wide Web
4. Who wrote the collection of songs called “Yenki Patalu”?
A. Nanduri Venkata Subbarao B. Allasani Peddana C. Pingali Surana D. Gaddar
5. The Ramon Magsaysay Award was established in honour of a former president of which Asain country?
A. Thailand B. Vietnam C. Indonesia D. Philippines
1. Arrange the name of a former president of India in the correct order?
A. Bakir B. Abdul Kalam C. Jainaluddin D.Avul
2. Arrange these words as they would appear in order of a Telugu Dictionary?
A. Kaki B. Bathu C. Simham D. Aenugu
Ans. D, A, B, C
3. Starting with the earliest arrange the following films in the order of their release date?
A. Varudu B. Parugu C. Julayi D. Arya
1. In Telangana Region “Sakkinalu” means
A. Pindi Vanta B. Dance Form C. Song D. Jewellery
2. According to Hindu Mythology, which of these god is depicted with a flute in his Hand?
A. Lord Shiva B. Sri Krishna C. Lord Venkateswara D. Lord Rama
3. Which of the following is the term given to Pedestrian Crossing?
A. Camel Crossing B. Elephant Crossing C. Zebra Crossing D. Zirafee Crossing
4. Which of the Following Mueseum is Located in Hyderabad?
A. Victoria Jublee Mueseum B. Indian Mueseum C. National Mueseum D. Salarjung Mueseum
5. Audio Clip – Indentify the Film
6. Which of the following is the election symbol of the Lok Sattaa Party?
A. Whistle B. Spoon C. Flower D. Broom
7. The Sammakka-Saralamma Jaatara is celebrated in which district?
A. Medak B. Karimanagar C. Warangal D. Adilabad
8. Which of these personalities was popularly known as Babasaheb?
A. Baba Amte B. Rabindranath Tagore C. Aurobindo Ghose D. B.R Ambedkar
Hot Seat Questions 9. Which of these poets is not part of the Telugu poet trinity, “Kavitrayamu”?
A. Tikkana B. Errapragada C. Srinatha D. Nannaya
1.Arrange these words form the name of a Indian Public Sector Company?
A. Bharat B. Limited C. Electricals D. Heavy
Ans. A, D, C, B
2. Arrange the steps in the order that they are normally followed to make wheat Chappaties?
A. Grinding Wheats B. Pressing into Shapes C. Mixing D. Frying Chapities on Pan
3. Arrange the following substances from Hardest to Softest?
A. Talkam Powder B. Diamond C. Wood D. Steel
Hot Seat Questions:- 1. What is an Apple called in Telugu?
A. Sima Regi Pandu B. Jamakaya C. Sitapalam D. Nerudu Pandu
2. In Cricket which of these allows a team to decide whether to bat or field first?
A. Pachika B. Toss C. Vote D. Lucky Draw
3. In Computer “CPU” Means?
A. Central Power Unit B. Control Port Unit C. Central Processing Unit D. Control Print Unit
4. Which of these avatars of Lord Vishnu doesnot refers to an animal form ?
A. Kurma Avtar B. Matsya Avatar C. Varaha Avatar D. Vamana Avatar
5. What is the police agency CBI stands for?
A. Central Bureau of Infection B. Central Bureau of Implication C. Central Bureau of Improvement D. Central Bureau of Investigation
Which of the following festivals does not have a tithi in its name?
A. Krishnastimi B. Makara Sankranthi C. Vijaya Dasami D. Akshaya Trutiya
Which railway zone is headquartered at secunderabad?
A. Easteren Railway B. South Eastren Railway C. Sourthern Railway D. South Central Railway
Who among the following are the owners of the english daily newspaper “The Hindu”?
A. Kasturi & Sons ltd B. Bennett Coalman &Co Ltd C. Network 18 D. News Corp