Hello friends in this post we are going to discuss about Linux Multiple choice questions | Linux Objective type questions | Linux MCQ with answers | Linux Wipro Myskillz trendnxt Answers | Linux Question answers
If you are looking for more Dumps for MYSKILLZ Visit Here
- Which daemon should be running, so we can use crontab
- What daemon is not required for nfs(statd, nfs, lockd, mountd)
- how to change runlevel of particular service in linux
- Which system file allows remote connection ( /etc/hosts, /etc/hosts.allow, host.allow, host.deny)
- What is used to see default values in route table (netstat –in, netstat –rm, ,) Ans: rout –n or netstat –rn
Ans: netstat –rn
- What command is used to change shesll (shell, bash,chsh)
- What command would display environment variable of shell(bash, shell ,echo , tenv)
- File command can be used to determine (type, content, permission)
- what would give all permissions to users & group but no permissions to others:
Ans chmod 770 <filename>
- what command is used to create logical volume snapshot (lvcreate, lvshow,lvdisplay)
- what command should be used display all the mountpoints( df –h, mount –l)
- what command is used to list all the disk partitions and their id
Ans: fdisk –l
- how to delete dir which is having file in it:-
Ans: (rm –rf)
14. how to change runlevel ( /etc/inittab)
15. how to login server using encypted password.
Ans: ( ssh )
16. Which daemon is use for ftp service.
17. How to unlink the softlink.
18. NFS share config file.
19 What command is used to create logical volume snap.
Ans : Lvcreate –s (lvcreate –size 100M –snapshot –name snap /dev/vg00/lvol1)
20. Which shell you select when you create user and same time you have not provide access it on machine. (/bin/bash, /sbin/nologin, /bin/nolog, )
21. Fuser –km /data; umount /data ( this is answer) when you want to forcefully remove any file.
22. how to login server using encypted password.
23. File to configure DNS server IP on client system
24. how to find version of linux kernel
Ans: uname –r
25. which initialization script file executes, after all other init script ( /etc/inittab, /etc/rc, /etc/rc.sysinit, /etc/rc.local)
26 system wide global profile file
27. Link across the file system
Ans: soft link
28. Read only mount file system, make it writable
Ans: mount -o remount,rw ‘/mount`
29. New to ext4 (fsck, journaling, chattr, none)
30. Command to list users’s number of pending jobs
31. Command to unlock password
Ans: passwd –u
32. Config file for squid proxy