Hello friends if you are looking for IaaS School Multiple choice questions | IaaS School Question Answers | IaaS School Objective type questions with answers | IaaS School MCQ with answers | IaaS School Question answers Accenture dumps
1) You can install Docker Engine directly to servers you have on cloud providers. The providers supported are:
Answer: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Digital Ocean.
2) Which of the following web applications can be deployed with Azure?
Answer: All of the above (ASP.NET, PHP and WCF can be used as web applications for Microsoft azure)
3) What are the advantages of auto-scaling?
Answer: All of the above (Better availability, Offers fault tolerance, Better Cost Management)
4) Availability Sets Protect Your VMs With
Answer: Both Fault & Update domains.
5) Which file is used to specify the packaging cycle?
6) Containers running on a single machine all share the same operating system kernel, so they start instantly and make more efficient use of RAM.
7) Which command can be used to check maven version?
Answer: mvn -version (mvn -version can be used to check the version of installed maven from
8) Containers include the application and all of its dependencies, but share the kernel with other containers. They run as an isolated process in userspace on the host operating system. They’re also
not tied to any specific infrastructure – Docker containers run on any computer, on any
infrastructure, and in any cloud.
9) ________is a cloud hosted service from Docker that provides registry capabilities for public and private content.
Answer: Docker Hub
10) ________is a tool for defining and running multi-container Docker applications.
Answer: Docker Compose
11) ________is native clustering for Docker. It turns a pool of Docker hosts into a single, virtual Docker host.
Answer: Docker Swarm
12) ________is the enterprise grade cluster management solution from Docker. It manages your whole cluster from a single place.
Answer: Docker Universal Control Plane
13) Docker host’s IP address by default is 192.168.99.100
14) __is a hosted service that provides a Registry with build and testing facilities for Dockerized application images, tools to help you set up and manage your host infrastructure, and deployment features to help you automate deploying your images to your infrastructure.
Answer: Docker Cloud
15) Docker Toolbox is an installer for quick setup and launch of a Docker environment on Mac and Windows systems. The toolbox includes these Docker tools:
Answer: Select all options (Docker Machine for running docker-machine commands,Docker Engine for running the docker commands,Docker Compose for running the docker-compose commands,Kitematic, the Docker GUI,A shell pre-configured for a Docker command-line environment,Oracle VirtualBox)
16) ________is an open source project built to simplify and streamline using Docker on a Mac or Windows. This tool automates the Docker installation and setup process and provides an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) for running Docker containers.
Answer: Docker Kitematic
17) Docker containers are based on open standard__________________.
Answer: Allowing containers to run on all major Linux distributions and Microsoft operating
18) ________is a text document that contains all the commands a user could call on the command line to assemble an image.
19) Following Docker command:
eval $(docker-machine env default)
Answer: Activate default VM machine
20) On Docker Hub, you get ten private repositories for free with your Docker Hub user account. If
you need more accounts, you can upgrade your Docker Hub plan.
21) Following Docker command:
docker exec -it container_id bash
Answer: Access a running container
22) Following Docker command:
docker build -t my_user/repo_name:1.0
Answer: Build an image
23) Following Docker command:
docker commit -m “My first update” container_ID user_name/repository_name
answer: Commit changes done in a Docker image
24) Following Docker command:
docker push user_name/repository_name
Answer: Push changes done in a docker image into Docker Hub
25) Each virtual machine includes the application, the necessary binaries and libraries, and an entire guest operating system – All of which may be tens of GBs in size.
26) You have five virtual machines that runs Windows Server. Each virtual machine hosts a different web app. You need to control the flow of traffic based on the URL path. What should you
27) Your company plans to migrate all its network resources to Azure. You need to start the planning process by exploring Azure. What should you create first?
28) Which file is used to define dependency in maven?
29) Which of below is not a dependency management tool?
Answer: Jenkins (A Jenkins is continuous integration system. Ant, Maven, Gradle is used for build
30) Can we run Junits as a part of Jenkins job?
31) Which maven plugin creates the project structure?
32) Which of the following is not a maven goal?
Answer: debug (clean, package, install are maven goals. Debug is used finding and resolving of
33) _______is the central application in the AWS portfolio
Answer: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
34) Which load balancing strategy does the Application Gateway implement? Select one.
Answer: Distributes requests to each available server in the backend pool using the round-robin
35) You are the team leader. You are addressing your team about load balancing and various Azure load balancing services. Which of the following statements would you use to describe the Azure Front Door load balancing service?
Answer: An application delivery network that offers global load balancing and site acceleration
services for web applications with its layer seven capabilities.
36) Which environment variable is used to specify the path to maven?
37) Which of the below is a source code management tool?
38) Which of the following is not true for Ant?
Answer: It provides lifecycle management (Ant doesn’t provide lifecycle management. Maven
39) Point out the wrong statement.
Answer: Starting in 2012, Amazon.com made its Web service platform available to developers on a
40) Which of the following is a message queue or transaction system for distributed Internet-based applications?
Answer: Amazon Simple Queue Service
41) Point out the correct statement.
Answer: Amazon.com’s services represent the largest pure Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS)
42) Which of the following is a system for creating block level storage devices that can be used for Amazon Machine Instances in EC2?
Answer: Amazon Elastic Block Store
43) Which of the following feature is used for scaling of EC2 sites?
Answer: Auto Scaling
44) Which of the following is a Web service that can publish messages from an application and deliver them to other applications or to subscribers?
Answer: Amazon Simple Notification Service
45) Which of the following metrics are used to support Elastic Load Balancing?
46) Which of the following is an online backup and storage system?
Answer: Amazon Simple Storage System
47) What of the following is true about POM?
Answer: Both of the above. (POM stands for Project Object Model. It is fundamental Unit of Work in
Maven. It is an XML file.)
48) Which of the following is true about Maven Build Lifecycle?
Answer: Both of the above. (A Build Lifecycle is a well defined sequence of phases which define the
order in which the goals are to be executed. Here phase represents a stage in life cycle.)
49) Which of the following phase in maven life cycle compiles the source code of the project?
50) Using which of the following way, you can activate a Maven Build Profile?
Answer: Both of the above. (OS Settings (for example, Windows family), Present/missing files.)
51) Which of the following command can be used to create a new project based on an archtype?
Answer: mvn archetype:generate
52) Which of the following refers to the final name of the file created when the built project is packaged?
53) What is the value for packaging element in pom for a project that is purely meta-data?
54) Which of the following is correct about Goal in Maven?
Answer: All of the above. (A goal represents a specific task which contributes to the building and
managing of a project. It may be bound to zero or more build phases. A goal not bound to any build
phase could be executed outside of the build lifecycle by direct invocation.)
55) Which of the following phase in maven life cycle post-processes the generated files from compilation, for example to do bytecode enhancement/optimization on Java classes?
56) Maven Plugins are generally used to:
Answer: All of the above. (create jar file, create war file, create ear file)