Hello friends if you are looking DLF 3.0 Question answers | DLF 3.0 Multiple choice questions | DLF 3.0 MCQ with answers
1. Which of the following data/information should be available in the status report?(Select all of that apply)
Select one or more:
a. The Contract’s Non-Disclosure Agreement
b. Management Summary
c. Risks and issues and corresponding corrective/mitigation/resolution actions
d. Metrics on key process areas and trend analysis
e. Delivery accomplishments or milestones for the period
Ans:c e d
2.Which of the following could be input or output of a task?
Ans – Outcome, Artifact, Deliverable
3.Configuration management tools provides
a. Standardized resource config
b. Maintain immutability
c. Enforces state and infrastructure
d. Limitation on configuration of resources.
Ans:a c d
4. You need to estimate an upcoming project with below details, which base model you will select on ADM Estimator tool?
Technology – Java
Methodology – Waterfall
a. Distributed Waterfall
b. Application Development
c. Distributed Agile
d. Custom Development
5.What is the website required to access Accenture Delivery Suite (ads)?
ans – https://in.accenture.eom/accenturedeliverysuite/
6. Which three activities will a Product Owner likely engage in during a sprint?
Select one or more:
a. Provide Feedback
□ b. Answer questions from the Development team about the items in the c
S c. Work with the stakeholders
d. Prioritize the Development team’s activities
e. Run the daily Scrum
Ans: a b c d
7. Choose the correct sequence of Scrum Ceremonies
ans – Sprint Planning -> Daily Scrum -> Sprint Review -> Sprint Retrospective ->
Product Backlog Refinement
8. Which of the following two are category of estimation mode?
- High level I
- Low Level
Ans: 1 4
9. What are the key characteristics of an effective estimating capability?
b. All of the above
10. FORM is our shared mindset and common language for how we help our clients innovate and pivot to the future. What are the key skills drawn from across multi disciplinary teams?
- Design Thinking
- Data fluency
- Value creation
11. There are predominant ways of improving the thought leadership to help client rotate to the New.
a. Industry X.O
b. All of the Above
c. Digital Decoupling
e. Work force of the Future
12. Identify the areas of the vast Global Delivery Network—which makes up the
and most diversified group of management.
Ans – Technology
13.Match the following with right options.
1.Git Smart 2.Git Safe 3. Git Secure
A. Already existing code in repository contains the security information, then it should be removed not only from the repository but also the version history should also be
B. Double check the permissions to the repository where you are uploading code. Ask
yourself – who can access this repository?
C. Sensitive data should be stored outside the repository and those files should be
ignored while pushing the code to repository using .gitignore
Ans – a. 1-B ; 2-C; 3-A
14. Status Report provides value to an engagement in what ways? Select all that apply
a. Enabling management issues and risks to be highlighted, owned, and
b. Providing methods and ways to monitor and measure work being performed
by the team
c. Providing accurate status information in a structured format that all
stakeholders can understand
d. Enabling all stakeholders to stay regularly informed about the progress for an
e. Providing the engagement team a medium to communicate actual
accomplishments versus planned outcomes, critical project issues, and
statistical summary information on tasks, budget, and schedule
Ans: c d e
15. Which of the following speaks about “what” the application needs to do and which speaks about “How” is it achieved
a. Design and Development respectively
b. Planning and Analyze respectively
c. Analyze and Design respectively
d. Design and Analyze respectively
16.Which of the following are the sections in Automation Arcade
a. All the options are correct
17. Mr. Michael is one of the team member in Devops project and has to write a POC that proposes the Continuous Integration principles into the project. Which among the following points you think Mr.Michael can quote in his POC? Choose exactly 3 CORRECT ANSWERS.
a. Automate Development
b. Automate builds
c. Simplify getting or accessing the latest executable versions
d. Ensure everyone can visualize what’s happening
Ans: a b c d
18. which of the following is a unique identifier that can be used for authentication and also for tracking calls made to that API?
a. Oauth tokens
b. RESTFUL API Keys
c. API tokens
d. SAML tokens
19. What does Value Stream Mapping (VSM) tool help reduce
a. Non-Value Added activities
e. All of the Above
20.ADM estimator is …. .
- Desktop Application
- Web based Application
- Excel-based AApppplliicacattiioonn
21.Product, release or Sprint level Planning is a key feature of the
_ _ tools.
a. Continuous Integration (Cl)
b. Agile Project Management
c. 1 and 2
d. Agile Collaboration
22. What is the major difference between the Product Backlog and the Sprint Backlog?
a. The Product Backlog is a subset of the Sprint Backlog.
b. The Sprint Backlog is owned by the Product Owner.
c. The Product Backlog is equal to the Sprint Backlog.
d. The Sprint Backlog is a subset of the Product Backlog.
23.Select all the Accenture Delivery Tools that are used for reporting purpose
a. Global Business Intelligence (GBl)
b. Accenture Knowledge Navigator (AKN)
c. Accenture Client Service Reporting (ACSR)
d. Microsoft Project Server (MSPS)
e. Accenture Requirement Analyzer (ARA)
Ans:a b c e
24. Features offered in ADM website are –
- Mobile Enabled
- Methods Customization
- Chatbot (EMA)
- Offline Browsing
- Advanced Search Assitance
25.The Accenture DevOps Platform is a _________ development and
operations environment for continuousfy testing, releasing and maintaining
- on-premises hosted
- None of the above
26.In case you need to adjust the estimate for particular task/activity, in which tab you will do so?
a. Estimate Summary
27.If we need to apply design patterns, can we do it without the principles of object-oriented programming and standards?
a. No, Design Patterns are logical and comprehensive sequencing of elements
with object-oriented principles only
b. Yes, Design Patterns can be formed by principles, any programing language
c. Yes, Design Patterns are logical and comprehensive sequencing of elements
with procedural principles
28. In delivery centre services, Accenture has the capability to scale solutions on behalf of clients and industrialize the delivery of our innovations. What is the indicative investment required?
a. $100 – $250k
c. $5 – $10k
d. This is dependent on scope and scale of the project being delivered.
29.You need to estimate an upcoming project with below details, which base model you will select
ADM Estimator tool?
Technology – Java
Methodology – Waterfall
a. Application Development
b. Distributed Waterfall
c. Custom Development
d. Distributed Agile
30.Which of the following is an official home to submit new ideas for automation in myWizard platform
a. Automation Arcade
b. Automation Store
c. None of the above
d. Virtual Agents
31.Which security testing examines the source code for security defects?
a. SAST and DAST both
b. Static application security testing (SAST)
c. None of the above
d. Dynamic application security testing (DAST)
32.Which of the following data/information should be available in the status report? (Select all of that apply)
a. Delivery accomplishments or milestones for the period
b. Metrics on key process areas and trend analysis
c. Management Summary
d. Risks and issues and corresponding corrective/mitigation/resolution actions
e. The Contract’s Non-Disclosure Agreement
Ans: a b d e
33.Which one of the below is not key driver criteria to calculate estimations?
c. Type of Project
d. Scale & Size of effort
34.What does the Sprint Backlog consist of
a. Selected backlog items and tasks for the release/ PI
b. Items team were not able to deliver in the previous sprint
c. All the impediments and blockers that the scrum team has to act on
d. Selected backlog items and tasks for the sprint
35.Which of the following insist in Git Safe?
a. Sensitive data should be stored outside the repository and those files should be ignored
while pushing the code to repository using .gitignore
b. None of the above
c.Already existing code in repository contains the security information, then it should be
removed not only from the repository but also the version history should also be removed.
d. Double check the permissions to the repository where you are uploading code. Ask yourself
that Who can access this repository?
36.Which of the following is TRUE about a Proxy Product Owner?
i) Proxy PO comes into picture when PO is absent
ii) Proxy PO has all the power and authority as that of a PO
iii) Proxy PO can make Go’ or No-Go’ decisions with the teams
Ans: All the options
37.What are the key characteristics of an effective estimating capability?
a. All of the above
38.A Scrum Development Team is supposed to be a Self-Organized team. What would that mean?
Ans – They can identify their own goals and make decisions on their own
39.Which of the following is not the right answer for Packaged or Custom Development?
- Custom software maps to the client’s business process and contains key features
- necessary to a specific business function .
- Packaged Software is owned solely by the business who creates it
- Packaged Software is ready -made and available for sale, lease or license to the public
- Packaged Software is typically less expensive due to minimal, If any, development time.
40.Why are WIP limits important
a. To make things Complex
b. To ensure smooth flow of things through the system
c. Because manager says so
d. To tie up the system
41.Which of the following two are category of estimation mode?
- High level
- Low Level
Ans: 1 4
42. Sachin is a project manager handling a software project and suggest their team members to use
Version Control for software configuration management. He suggested his team to use the version
control system where complete code, version history is mirrored into every developer in the team.
Help the team members of Sachin to choose the Version Control System from the given options.
Choose exactly 2 CORRECT ANSWERS.
b. Subeversion (SVN)
Ans: a c
43.john is the identified Product Owner of a just commenced Scrum Project One month into the project, the team don’t get enough opportunities to interact with John. The case is that either John can’t be reached or even if reached, he spares only very little amount of time with the team.
Which of the following can the team adapt to get enough availability of the John – the Product Owner?
i) Identify the Real Product Owner to do the job
ii) Educate the Product Owner on
iii) Request the Scrum Master to pitch in for the Product Owner
Ans: i ii
44.Status Report provides value to an engagement in what ways? Select all that apply
- Providing accurate status information in a structured format that all stakeholders canunderstand
- Enabling management issues and risks to be highlighted, owned, and resolved effectively
- Enabling all stakeholders to stay regularly informed about the progress for an engagement
- Providing the engagement team a medium to communicate actual accomplishments
- versus planned outcomes, critical project issues, and statistical summary information on