Deloitte Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Consultant Position. BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA Graduates of 2021, 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Deloitte Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Designation: Consultant (Risk Advisory | Cyber | Application Security| SAP IT | JAVA Developer)
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA
Year of Passing: 2021, 2022 Passouts
- Deloitte helps organizations prevent cyber attacks and protect valuable assets.
- We believe in being secure, vigilant, and resilient – not only by looking at how to prevent and respond to attacks, but at how to manage cyber risk in a way that allows you to unleash new opportunities.
- Embed cyber risk at the start of strategy development for more effective management of information and technology risks.
- Freshers (Location: Bangalore)
- Specific to Immediate joiners – From Batch 2021 or 2022.
- Graduated with BE/BTECH/MCA/BCA/MTECH.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving mindset
- Quick learner and good team player
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, across our organization:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
How you’ll grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.