Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Project Engineer. The student from Any Engineering discipline can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Wipro RECRUITMENT 2021
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Wipro STAR Hiring is a premier hiring fast track technology leadership program, specially crafted to identify and groom high caliber students with the potential to become future leaders aiming to deliver winning business outcomes to clients through deep industry experience.
- 60% in 10th and 12th standard
- 6.0 CGPA or 60% in graduation
- A maximum of 1 active backlog is allowed till the interview stage
- Year of passing – 2022
- 3 years of gap allowed in education (10th to Graduation)
- NO GAP allowed in the graduation period
- Graduation should be completed within 4 years
Branch of Study:
- B.E./B.Tech. (Compulsory Degree)/5 year Integrated courses
- INR 10 Lakh + 1 Lakh Retention Bonus paid after 1 year completion and merged to CTC after 1 year
Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment, below details are appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
- Candidates can choose any one of the programming languages for coding test: Java, C, C++, or Python
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
Service Agreement:- No
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
ABOUT Wipro :
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.