Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2022 in PAN India As Project Engineer. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Freshers 2021, 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Wipro Freshers Job Openings 2022 is given below
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: PAN India
Job Position: Project Engineer
Salary: Rs. 3,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
Year of Passing: 2021, 2022 Passouts
Job Description: Wipro Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) 2022
- Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) is our fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2021 and 2022 engineering graduates across the country.
- We’re enabling equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and are looking for you.
- Are you an enthusiastic engineering student? Don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Wipro.
- BE/BTech (Compulsory degree)/ME/MTech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology.
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines.
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th.
- 10th standard: 60% or above.
- 12th standard: 60% or above.
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Project Engineer.
- Joining Comp – 350000.
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout).
- Regular yearly increments.
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ.
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis.
- Online assessment
- Business discussion
- Offer letter
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test: Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins.
- Written Communication Test: Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins.
- Online Programming Test: Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins.
- Candidate can chose any one of these programming languages for the online programming test: Java, C, C++ or Python.
- Registration starts: May 2, 2022
- Registration ends: May 22, 2022
- Online assessment: May 21 – June 5, 2022