Hello friends in this post we are going to discuss about Interaction Design – Greenhorns Multiple choice questions | Interaction Design – Greenhorns MCQ with answers | Interaction Design – Greenhorns Question Answers | Interaction Design – Greenhorns Objective type questions
1.Common Information Architecture (IA) pitfalls are __________.
2. A “slip” is an error of ________________.
3. Which of the following IS NOT a card sorting approach?
4. What is a superficial match?
One based on terminology***
5. Paper prototyping _______________.
Can be produced at a very early stage.****
6. Multivariate testing is used for _____________.
Websites with high traffic****
7. What distinguishes readability from legibility?
Readability is about the choice of words, legibility is about their appearance***
8. What is a common reading pattern for web pages?
9. Which is NOT TRUE? “Alternative text” (for images) should ___________.
Describe the contents of every image ***** true
10 . Which of the following IS NOT true of progress enhancement? Fails if scripting is not available ________________incorrect
Avoids the Document Object Model
11. Which of the following terms DOES NOT APPLY to cluster analysis?
12. Cognitive walkthroughs are good for testing ___________.
Concepts and terminology *****
13. What are the three characteristics of feedback?
Timing, location and meaning *****
14. Which of the following IS NOT a feature of findable content?
Large headings ******
15. What can you be certain that all web crawlers and assistive technology will process?
16.Which of the following IS NOT a readability metric?
17. Well-formed pages and content are important for _____________.
Both the options
18. Benchmark metrics tend to be ___________.
19. Inverted pyramid approach implies that you should __________.
Increase detail down the page ****
20. Electronic accessibility to websites is provided using ____________.
All the options
21. Newspapers offer a contrast ratio of around __________
13. What is ARIA in web technology?
An accessibility standard
14. How does Ajax reduce the effects of change blindness?
Eliminating page reloads —-may be true
Reducing load times
Both the options 100 per wrong
15.For open sort card sorting, participants will use group names that are ________________.
Similar but not identical
16.Which of the following IS NOT TRUE of high fidelity prototyping?
Suitable for detailed interaction
17. Which is NOT TRUE? For error messages, pop-up message boxes are _______________.
Distracting and should be avoided 18.
18. When mapping goals, which is best?
19. Visual design benchmark metrics include ___________.
Both the options*****
20. Which of the following IS NOT a good forms design guideline?
Maximize the movement between mouse and keyboard****
21. Which of the following IS NOT a Gestalt principle of visual perception?
22. A common problem in design and development processes is _________.
Lack of direct access to users *****
23. Which of the following IS NOT a useful characteristic of menu terms?
24. Color is _________.
Cultural: your background decides what colors will mean to you*****
25. In fast-moving domains, the facets of faceted search are _____________.
26. If you want to improve product quality and only adjust the testing process. Then _________.
You waste development effort ****
27. In layout grids, what is the best approach to alignment points?
The fewer the better ****
28. Empathetic design ______________.
Tries to make users seem more real to the team ****
29. Which part of a link or menu item is the most important for information scent?
The first 2 words
30. Visual design benchmark metrics include ___________.
Both the options *****
31.What characteristic of two targets is not a factor in Fitts’ Law?
Distance between targets _____100 per wrong
32. Showing that only a few items or seats are available builds on what principle of persuasion?
33. What is the optimal size for visual chunking at a viewing distance of 500mm/20in?
34. Which of the following is not a persona myth?
Personas come from user research
35.Interaction design is traditionally ____________.
Both the options
36.To improve the understanding of empathy with users, we can use _______.
Field research ****True
37. How should we treat user input?
Be flexible; allow users to make common mistakes and report errors only when necessary