Hexaware Technologies Freshers Recruitment 2022 in PAN India For Trainee Position. BSc, BCA Freshers of 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Hexaware Technologies Freshers Job Openings 2022 is given below.
Company Name: Hexaware Technologies
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee – Infrastructure Management Support
Qualification: BCA, BSc (CS/IT/Electronics)
Year of Passing: 2022 Batch
- Academic Criteria: 60% or 6 CGPA and above throughout in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- No Live backlogs at the time of registration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is must.
- Should have basic knowledge on ITIL process and international Client handling over the phone and email
- Meet established service level metrics for call response, technical support and customer service
- Provide Help Desk Support for End users and Level 1/2 support of IT Infrastructure and Applications
- Log Incidents/call tickets into Ticketing tool, monitor incoming customer ticket queues for assignment, follow-up and resolution
- Follow and complete IT Service desk opening and closing checklists
- Research and update knowledge base for solutions that can be used to provide first call or contact resolution
- Perform installation/troubleshooting/configuring of MS outlook Client, MS Office, Applications software, Antivirus Software, Internet explorer and basic network troubleshooting.
- Use remote tools such as Remote Desktop support, Dame Ware/Bomgar, Team viewer etc..(It’s an optional) to troubleshoot and resolve end-users laptops, desktops.
- Provide follow-up service to End-users to ensure that service provided by Help Desk has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Candidates should be open to work in 24/7 shifts environment.
- Candidates having more than 1 year of education gap are not eligible for this drive.
- Work Location: Hexaware Locations in India (Mumbai/Pune/Chennai & Noida).
- 3 LPA & 15k for 3 months stipend amount.
- Service Agreement: 2 years – 2 Lakhs
How To Apply:
Last Date To Apply: 21st July 2022, 11:59 PM