Hello friends in this post we are going to discuss about Computer Science General Multiple choice questions with answer | Computer Science General Objective type questions | Computer Science General MCQ with answers | Computer Science General Questions Answers
1. Who’s the founder of Tata group?
Ans: Jamsetji Tata.
2. Which Characteristics of Big Data deals with Trustworthiness of data?Ans: Veracity.
3.Which’s India’s first indigenously designed and manufactured car?Ans: Tata Indica.
4.Some challenges in AI are->Technology >Common sense >Cost > All the aboveAns: all the above.
5.What was originally called the “imitation game” by its creator?Ans: the Turing test.
6. 90%world’s data is created in the last 2 years?Ans: true.
7. In the 1990’s which company did TATA Steel acquire?Ans. Corus.
8.Business 4.0 operating model ensures->value to the market>value to the customers>value to the businessAns. All the above.
9.How many independently operating companies re there under TATA group?Ans. Over 100.
10.Big Data Analytics on Genomic Medicine will help in prediction of Genetic Diseases-Ans. True
11.World’s biggest source of Big Data is?Ans. Mobile Phones.
12.Adopters of Business 4.0 do this by-> Creating exponential value> Leveraging ecosystems > Mass personalization> Embracing riskAns: all the above.
13. We use Natural Language Processing for reviewing Twitter Feeds.Ans: true.
14. The change of mind set is required from “Optimizing Scarce Resources” to HarnessingAbundance” will help in-Ans. Leveraging ecosystems.
15.Robots can be used for building houses.Ans. True.
16.Which among the following Key for IT managements based on the proper use of data?Ans. Embedding security in every system.
17. TCS Machine First TM Delivery Model includes->MFDM Collaboration Platform>MFDM Execution Model>MFDM Maturity Model>MFDM FrameworkAns: all of them.
18.When did Tata Motors unveil Tata Nano?Ans> 2008
19.Business 4.0 brungs sophistication to the-Ans. Demand supply.
20.Machine perception is the ability to use input from sensors to get information-Ans>true.
21.According to the study of IBM , approx how much data existed in the digital universe in2012?Ans. 2.7 zetabytes.
22.AI cannot be used in health care as this involves Doctors and patients.Ans. False
23.What is the change of mindset Business 4.0 is looking at when it comes to embracingrisks? Ans> embracing risks and adapt and transform continuously.
24.When Tata airlines, a division of Tata sons is established?Ans. 1932
25.Who formalized the Code of Conduct?Ans. Ratan tata.
27.Who formed the joint venture to open StarBucks cafes across India?Ans. Tata Global Beverages and Starbucks.
28.The science and technology which deals with Automatic, computer driven machine whichreplaces Humans is called as-Ans. Robotics.
29.Tata group was founded in which year?ans. 1868.
30.What are the 5 TCS values?Ans. > leading change> integrity>respect for individual>excellence>learning and sharing
31.What are the 5 TATA values?Ans. > Integrity>Unity>Responsibilty>Pioneering>excellence
32.Which of the method is used by humans while making judgements?Ans. Intutive based.
33.For the organizations that aren’t currently looking to do big data analytics there is a littleor no benefit to examining the data they’re retaining and evaluating how it’s being used.Ans. FALSE.
34.After the successful completion of a project, the client gifted a Diamond ring to the on siteproject manager. What should the manager do?Ans. Inform the client about our company’s gifts and hospitality policy and reject the gift.
35.Person who identified the Qualification problem in AI.Ans> John c mathcy 36.MRr. Hary the team lead of the prject xyx is known for being short tempered. Howeverwhenever he gets angry he starts to shout and use abusive…dot dot dot,,bla bla bla…sheethalthe new team member…dot dot dot bla bla bla.Ans. She should talk to Hary directly and then the HR if required.
37.Big data infrastructure can store video files as well.Ans. True.
38.The field that investigates the mechanics of human intelligence is-Ans. Cognitive science
39.What are the problems associated with Big data> not accustomed for dealing with such large quantities of data>overly complex with relatively slow systems.>inexperience collecting data from non traditional sourcesAns. >all the above
40.Your organization is submitting a proposal to a client for ABC project, your friend isworking in one of the competitor who have also bid for the same project.Your friend who isaware of all the confidential data of the proposal is ready to share the information with you.Would you participate in that discussion?Ans. Will not indulge in that conversation.
41. You have developed a new ordering system for your client. Client approached you postproduction of the new system. As you have developed it, you thought to copy thecode andsend it to your personal mail for your future reference. Is it acceptable?Ans. You should not save the code for future reference.
42. Artificial intelligence is the science and engineering of making intelligent machinesAns.True
43.Popular approach of AI areAns.) All of the above(traditional, computational, statistical)
44.what are the 4v”s of big dataAns.volume velocity veracity variety
45. Click Stream analytic is associated with which characteristic of big data?Ans.velocity