Accenture Recruitment PAN India For System and Application Services Associate Position. Graduates, Post Graduates of 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Accenture Job Openings is given below.
Company Name: Accenture
Job Location: Across India
Job Position: System and Application Services Associate
Salary: Rs. 3,33,500/- per annum
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 11 months
- BSc, BCA, BBA, BA, BCom, BVoc, BMS, BBS, BPSc, B. Agri & RD, B.ActSc, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M, B.L.I.Sc., B.FA, BBiot, B.S.Micr, M.C.M, MSc (Non-CS/IT), MA, MCom or MFA
- 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Passouts
- Join our team that improve the way our clients and the world works.
- Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- All streams/branches of BSc, BCA, BBA, BA, BCom, BVoc, BMS, BBS, BPSc, B. Agri & RD, B.ActSc, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M, B.L.I.Sc., B.FA, BBiot, B.S.Micr, M.C.M, MSc (Non-CS/IT), MA, MCom or MFA from 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered).
- Note: BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH/MCA/MSC (CS and IT Branch)/MBA/PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role.
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts.
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company.
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
What would you do?
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients.
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges.
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments.
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery.
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities.
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues.
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements.
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder.
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them.